Closed Thread
Page 28 of 58 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    lilley *big hugs* sorry to hear ur news Hope u stay well and we see u back in here sometime soon! Take care of urself. We're all here if u still need to chat

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    lilliey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilliey - well i didnt get a chance to welcome you. but just read your last post, geez hope you are ok sweety and big big see you in here soon hopefully xxxxx

Shadow - thats a lovely thing to do for your mum let her come to the u/s im sure she will love it.

Addison - i know everyone has already said this to you, but my ob told me not to analyse my symptoms as they dont mean anything. some can have really bad symptoms but have had a missed miscarriage so symptoms mean nothing. so glad your hcg levels are rising nicely xxx

BB - that is amazing only 5 weeks to go yippeeeee!!!!!!!

Sniper - good to see you in here & happy your m/s is passing. i know what you mean about the m/s at night. from about 4pm i start feeling crap and then trying to fall asleep feeling weird isnt nice. im hoping mine is completely gone by 16 wks only 2ish weeks to go!! good luck for 2 weeks time!

Em - how are you going? hows the bump, getting pretty big now??

thats as far back as i can read so to everyone else i have missed. well im feeling rather fat right now, im probably going to go back to the gym tomorrow. i suspended my membership at the beginning of this pregnancy until i felt good enough to go back. i might do a cycle class tomorrow before DS's toddler sports class. i can see my thighs are turning into thunder thighs and i hate it. m/s is easing but not completely gone i have been having a few butterflies in my tum so that is the start of feeling the moving yay!!!!!!! a little early but i guess being my 2nd i know what to look for not sure??!?!! other than that not a lot happening, i have my 16 wk check up with my ob on 10th aug. off to mothers group this morning cant wait to see my girls & the kiddies! have a gr8 day everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    oh my gosh lilliey i'm so sorry to hear your news good luck for your journey ahead

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilley - I am so sorry. Please be kind to yourself. I hope, when you are ready, you get a very sticky bubba. x

Shala - yay to feeling the baby move...it is amazing isn't it!

well, I'm kinda new in this thread. Am a little over 5 weeks today and am feeling ok with hardly any pregnancy symptoms. Don't think I am going to have the dating scan and will just wait for the 12 week scan. I mc at 11.5 weeks so seeing a heartbeat at 8 weeks isn't really going to reasure me...if that makes sense. I am super paranoid but am trying to be positive. We decided that this would be our last baby so I was really looking forward to enjoying it and taking it all in but now I am just so worried. Maybe I will feel better after the first 12 weeks are up. Hope so!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilliey I am so very sorry for your loss. It is such a cruel blow when you have already suffered so much. Take all the time you need to grieve, we will be here to support you when you are ready to TTC for your next bubba. Once again I am so sorry for your loss

Thanks
    Reviews
    its scan day today gosh ive been sooooo waiting for today. bit silly cause as everyone knows seeing a heartbeat is no guarantee i wont m/c but in my mind it is. cause my mc/'s were early i never saw a heart beat. ill report back this afternoon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today SMo3!! Can't wait to hear the excellent report!!!

KaZza not sure if I've welcomed you so Welcome!!!

Well ob appointment yesterday and heard bubbas hb!! Eventhough I feel constant movement it's always nice to hear!! So that was good!! Have been sleeping sooo deeply the last few nights- haven't even gotten up to pee!! Amazing!! Well 19 weeks tomorrow and 5 sleeps til my scan!!! Woop woop!!

Hope everyone is taking care of themselves!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    good luck today supermum!! wishing u all the best

Superstar! OMG! Feels like yesterday i was talking to u in the dec threads and u were only 6wks! Time has flown. Congrats on another good scan! GL at ur next one. Are u finding out the gender? and great news that eventually u can sleep through without peeing!!

AFM - 5wks today! Not really a big excitement, actually getting very nervous as this is around when i MC last time. I know if its not meant to be theres nothing i can do...so im just hoping everything will be ok this time - its all thats left to do. my all day MS is easing which is worrying me a little (still comes on and off, but nowhere near as bad), but hits everytime i wake up to pee - go figure! so not only is it broken sleep im left laying there for a while wondering if i have to go back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls!

Sorry I haven't been posting much been really busy lately and tired at night - feel like I am running out of hours every day! AAAAAHHH!

Anyway not here to whinge... just wanted to wish Supermumof3 all the best for your scan today hun! Look forward to hearing your good news.

KazzyC I think I have welcomed you already - if not big for your loss and big congrats on your BFP. Wishing you a super healthy and sticky pregnancy xxx

Superstar - yay for the HB and yay for constant movement! Bn a while since I felt any ha ha but I think I have been running around like a headless chook too much to notice! Have you well and truly "popped" now? 19 weeks wow time is flying

Shadow - congrats on 5 weeks hun. I hope time passes quickly so that you get passed all your milestones and can enjoy your preg.

Shala - Helloooo!! Good to hear from you and yay for feeling movements, they all say you can feel them real early on with your second because you know what is going on. So good to hear everything is going well for you darl. My bump is getting big yes, I actually feel like I have popped out even more today which is good. I was getting very over the whole "just look thick/muffin top ish in the waist" I hear you on the thunderthighs call, in my due date thread all the girls (yes Superstar I think you are one of these!!) are boasting how they have put on hardly any weight bla bla bla and I feel like a WHALE! None of my pants fit and even though I am walking again and exercising I am eating well (healthily of course, but not gonig to let this bub go hungry!) I feel like I am broader across the lower back and thighs are bigger and these enormous knockers don't help so all in all I look podgy. I was one of those people who would just not eat at all during the day before we started TTC and that was how I stayed thin, now that I have to eat and have a big appetite I am really noticing myself spreading. LOL when DH reads this he is going to tell me off for whinging! Enough from me....

Liz, Bec & Sniper - hope you are all well?

And everyone else reading - hello and belly rubs to all of you.

Back to work, lots to do but little motivation to do it...

Em
    xxx