Closed Thread
Page 27 of 58 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Em,

Sounds like BH to me, I got them at 18 weeks as well so nothing to worry about! As for the Baby Jogger, it's big but not to big for the shops. However the main reason I don't take it to the shops (at the mo) is getting the bassinet thingy in and out before you can fold it is a bit tricky. So out of pure laziness I use my stroller which is much easier to get the bassinet attachment in and out. Hope this helps! Saying all this I would not be without BJ and I sure (if) when I have more kids it will be invaluable.

Úna xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Una you are such a darling!

Hope little Zena is well and growing fast! Can't believe how quick the time passes.

Take care,

Em
    xx

Quote Originally Posted by Una View Post
    Hi Em,

Sounds like BH to me, I got them at 18 weeks as well so nothing to worry about! As for the Baby Jogger, it's big but not to big for the shops. However the main reason I don't take it to the shops (at the mo) is getting the bassinet thingy in and out before you can fold it is a bit tricky. So out of pure laziness I use my stroller which is much easier to get the bassinet attachment in and out. Hope this helps! Saying all this I would not be without BJ and I sure (if) when I have more kids it will be invaluable.

Úna xx

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hello everyone

I am 10w 2d today! Almost to the safe mark. I have my NT scan on Aug 3 (tommorrow fortnight) so that will be a good milestone to (hopefully) reach. Feeling a bit less blah now these days too but i stil have m/s mainly at night and it makes me feel unsettled and weird. In bed most nights by 8pm- at least it is cold and winter - so i'm not missing out on much.

how is everyone, I'll have a look back now...

Em- we are scan buddies- your 20 week scan is the same day as my NT scan. no idea on the tight tummy- i got BH around 35+ish weeks. not fun- silly really taking myself to see a horror film -one of the saw movies- really caused it to go off!

supermum- hang in there!!!!!!!! looking forward to hearing the good news about your scan.

lilley- oh man the uncertainty is not fun- i hope everying turns out alright.

Addison- welcome. symptoms do come and go. mind were fairly constant earlyish on say 4-7 weeks but there were still moments of none at all.

luckyme & Una- hellothere!

hello to those i have missed- that is as far as I can see back. I hope everyone is doing well.

guess what people - we are now past the halfway mark through winter!!! HOORAY! on the downhill slide now- BRING SPRING ON!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Em - that sounds like Braxton-Hicks but I can't tell you from experience because I'm not sure that I've felt any...!

welcome lilliey. So sorry to hear about your losses Hopefully this pregnancy will go smoothly and you'll be blessed with another beautiful bub in your arms

shadow - we saw a heartbeat at 6.5 weeks but I certainly wasn't expecting to, I thought it was too early! (it is too early for some though)

super - try to stay calm and think positive. I was always a little stressed before my early scans, like you said sort of to prepare myself in case something was wrong... But look where I am now!

5 weeks to go now. My belly is huge and bubs is really starting to show himself. I'm really enjoying being on leave - I'm getting a few things done but I've got a lot of time to relax and take it easy in between errands

good vibes to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much for the advice ladies. I am still so worried about it, I went off today for another BT to check HCG since Friday. Fingers Crossed that they are getting higher.

Shadow - How exciting for you starting to think about the heart beat and seeing it. I am with some of the other ladies, that I am not sure I want to even consider seeing if there is one before 8 weeks. I would do my head in if there was not and it turned out that it was just too early!! Now i have that dilemma facing me Friday. The Early Pregnancy Service who have been monitoring my want me to have a scan on Friday. I think that it is primarily to date it at this stage, as I am not sure of LMP as I am pregnant without an AF after MC. (whoa lots of acronyms...haha) I really DO NOT want the scan as I don't want one without the heartbeat. Guess I had better make up my mind soon.

Melameen - Thanks for the advice. You must be so excited 18 weeks!! Congratulations. I can't wait to be there. I have no symptoms at all again today, you are right though should not focus on it as it gets worse.

Belly Rubs and feet up to you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just to add to the above - Good news for me, My Hcg levels were 600 on Friday, so they should double every 48 hours, meaning yesterday they should have been at least 1,200. I didnt get the test yesterday though today, and they are 2,300!! That is not bad apparently, I think. I can rest easy for today at least.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! Congratulations to everyone travelling along well! I hope the MS isnt too bad for u all and thanx heaps for the feedback, i might leave it for another couple of weeks before i call docs to find out about an US as im only 5wks wednesday. Im positive I o'd late on 3rd July (pains around 6pm, EWCM around 10pm). Id almost bet all my posessions on it - minus bubs of course lol.

I was hoping to try for a monday U/S as thats the only day everyone doesnt work and i was hoping to offer for my mum to come as she hasnt yet seen ANY of her 4 grandchildrens U/S before. Thought it woulda been nice for her to see So maybe try calling GP about the 4th and see if i can get in on the 9th? which will be 7.5wks, then on the 25th i have my OB appointment at 10wks. Anyways

AFM - DP and i had a day out - he went to see the dragon (my MIL) and i went shopping and back to my old workplace, where 1 of my friends announced she was 8wks pregnant! SO happy for her...shes been trying since last year but her DH works away alot. Then picked up DP and we came home. So glad i didnt have to see her. I also done a drive by of my new Obs place, so i know where it is when we head over there in 5wks time.

My MS is touch and go at the moment. I found if i eat anything other than salad i get indigestion - Good for the diet though! Havent actually vomited yet, but just lots of nausia, I have a few twingy feelings in my lower abdomen, not cramps just stretchy feelings. Hope its just bubs nestling into its home for the next 8mnths!

Sticky thoughts to all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the well wishes, everyone. Nice to talk to people that have been throught he same thing and now having a normal pregnancy.
    Unfortunately last night i had a miscarriage, at 11 weeks. It loks like it was twins.
    So am almost a bit releived.
    (Sorry to all those not at 12 weeks yet, i don't mean to scare you)

I hope all your pregs keep going well, they seem to be strong.

This is a great chat forum, you should all be proud. I will continue to keep up to date with all your pregnancies, and will hopefully be pregnant again soon. (Dr has said to wait 2 cycles to get flushed out)

Thanks
    Reviews
    lilliey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilley I'm so sorry to hear that!! Big hugs hub and remember to take time to grieve!! I'm so sorry hun!