Closed Thread
Page 21 of 58 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck lealove!! Hope everything is peachy keen abd your just lucky that everything is easing up!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck lealalove let us know how you go. I am hoping it's all perfect.

Will update on my appt this evening it's to long to type on my phone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi twelve weeks one day today. I was nervous lealove at all my scans for the same reason, fingers crossed it will be ok. Hope you're doing some deep breathing to get you through the next two and a half hours

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Lealalove, not sure if you will have had your scan yet or not. Glad you could get in a day earlier and set your mind at rest. Good luck and I hope everything is perfect and it is just the normal hormone drop off that is making you feel better.

Shala - great news on the good scan! I think my girlfriend had internal at 12 weeks but that is due to her having identical twins and they really wanted to check things out but other than that no! Crikey your bub was playing games with you yesterday sitting upside down etc. 160bpm is good and high ours was 164 lots of people have been telling me we are having a girl due to the high HB but I have heard that is a load of rubbish! Thanks for the capsule feedback too. I am so in two minds over this, everyone has such strong opinions on the option that they chose I just don't know!!! The ones I have been looking at are around $170/190 on special at Target so would not work out that much more expensive than hiring.... Really not sure The pram we like is the Baby Jogger City Elite. We do a lot of walking (approx 4 km a day with the dog) and I intend to do even more after bub is born to shake these extra kilos so we needed something that could do a fair bit of mileage and be very comfy/cool for our little summer bub. The are SUCH a cool pram quite heavy but the folding mechanism is incredibly easy to use and I am no fairy anyway won't have any trouble lifting it. All getting very exciting now...

Superstar good to hear from you and that everything is going well I have felt my bub move a few times but not much this week, I can't wait for when I can feel it when I am sitting up not lying superstill concentrating! How cute they liked the music!

I have doctor's appointment this afternoon think it is just a regular one you are meant to be checked every 4 weeks? Don't have too much to ask her just I have been getting short of breath when I have to bend down a couple times and try talk (like unpacking the dishwasher) but I think that is just everything shifting up and starting to press on my diaphragm. Lord help me further along if I am catching my breath now already! Ha ha oh well.

Hello everyone I haven't done a personal to, hope you are well!

Em
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys!! Im just wondering if i can hang around here for a bit??

I lost my bubs in May (was due xmas day), would have been 17wks today...i had a natural MC, have had 1AF, and decided after feeling green for a few days to POAS today, and got a BFP!! Based on LMP im exactally 4wks today, and AF technically isnt overdue yet for another couple of days, so im still not holding my breath entirely. But have my fingers crossed!

Just wondering though, (my first of many fears) After my MC dr done some testing and has put me on diaformin wich is like metformin, but it advises against using it during PG... Do u guys think its too early to call drs to discuss it? i really dont want to be on anything that could be potentially dangerous for this bubs ? But because AF technically isnt overdue i didnt wanna jump the gun, any thoughts?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Call your doctor, it's no problem for him, if your hcg is high, it's high no matter what day it is.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Shadowangel - I am very sorry for your loss (I am 17 weeks preg now, we would have been due together) but congratulations on your new BFP.

I agree with Lucky, if your HCG is high enough to register a BFP then you are pregnant and should ring your doctor and take the appropriate steps with your medication. That way you know you have done everything you can for the pregnancy no matter what happens.

Wishing you all the best for a sticky and healthy 9 months!

Em
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi melameen, i remember u from the due in december - first time mums forum, I think.. And a few others here r familiar - super i know for sure. Ive just called doctors and seeing if its possible to talk to a nurse, receptionist asked why, so i explained i just done a HPT thats come back +ve and im on meds that i dont know if i should take when i pg or not, and she then explained their nurses arent trained as midwifes and told me to be there at 4pm to se a dr, that talking to nurses wouldnt help. WOW! So i guess i am seeing a doc after all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Well I don't have good news... Had my scan and bubs didn't have a heartbeat. Exactly the same as last time, complete missed miscarriage. I knew something was wrong, call it mothers intuition. After lengthy discussions with the sonographer she said everything looks perfect just the bub didn't grow. Last time bub got to 9 weeks, this time 7 weeks. When I went in for my scan at 7 weeks the baby measured a week behind so I wasn't hopeful, I knew for sure when I ovulated.

So now I have another sh*tty few months ahead of us! Do I miscarry naturally or have a D&C? The next big question... Seeing the doctor this afternoon to see if they will investigate. The fact that circumstances are exactly the same both times means something has to be wrong. Any advice out there?

Sorry to be bringing crap news, just heart broken right now...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey shadow!! Welcome and congrats on the bfp!!! I remember you Hun! so glad you are getting in to the doctor this afternoon! Anything to relax you as much as possible at thr moment!!

Feel free to hang around and vent etc! Everyone here is super supportive!!