Closed Thread
Page 20 of 58 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi 12 weeks today. I'm working off my obs dates now. Hooray. My due date is now 25th Jan. I'm going to start telling people when I hit 13 weeks. Although yesterday I told two people, although these are people I wouldn't mind telling if something went wrong. But it looks like the likelihood of something happening is starting to be quite slim. Next milestone the 12 week scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi lucky, that means we are 1 day apart!! having my scan at 10.15 this morning. fingers crossed everything is ok as i didnt get a scan with my ob last week i was trying to trust in my body and this baby that everything is ok. must be getting ready now xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    good luck shala is it your first scan?

luckyme when is your scan ?

thee that sucks about your work

fireflies hopefully your 44 days flies past! do u work 5 days per week? so about 9 weeks?

my scans next week counting down the days till i hear "your baby has a heartbeat' or something similar.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls!

Sorry I haven't been on for quite a few days.

Martina - if you are reading this I have been thinking of you a lot. Hope you are okay. It is true what Fireflies says, nothing we say or do will help really.

Shala - you would have had your scan by now - how did you go? Look forward to you posting your good news.

Supermumof3 - hope the time flies til next week!

Luck - 12 weeks is a huge milestone to get past, not long now and you will be 13 weeks and shouting it from the rooftops.

Fireflies - good to hear from you! Amazinng that you only have 44 days left to work, you must be so excited! Hope the braxton hicks are just braxton hicks and not labour starting up yikes.

Thee - if that is true about work trying to sneak through getting a cheaper replacement then that is really low of them. I hope that you can get through your final weeks there and then be rid of the place!

And everyone else

Liz - we are 17 weeks today (well me technically late tonight I suppose but who cares!) hope you are feeling well.

Superstar - are you out there? How are things?

Sniper - hope things are going well from you, the time is starting to pass quickly now.

Bec - hope you are putting your feet up and enjoying m/leave! Not long now til you meet your little man.

We went window shopping for baby stuff for the first time on the weekend, wow what a mental overload but lots of fun in anycase. Had no trouble at all choosing the pram we want but as for everything else - !! Any of you girls with kids already - did you go straight into a carseat or use a capsule first? Are capsules as worthwhile as everyone makes them out to be? Help!

Okay then back to work for me, belly rubs to everyone I missed.

Em
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi shala, my scans on Friday. I hope yours went ok. I got one in last Friday, at my new obs, trying not to think about it too much, just counting down the hours. Everybody else hello and wishing all your babies are growing healthy and strong....

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi, so happy right now.

baby was measuring 12wks 4days which is consistent with my last measured scan at my obstetricians. so i guess that means i can change my due date??? to the 21st? and baby is 1/14,000 chance of downs yay!

Lucky - good luck for friday!!

Em - happy 17 weeks for you. i thought id give you my take on the capsule. i hired one for $190 which included $90 bond. it was for 3 months & it was worth it. for me i wanted to spend more on a good carseat and less on the capsule that you dont use for very long thats why i hired it. the only thing with it was because i had DS in december it was soooo freaken hot in perth that i never really left him in it even if he was asleep because by the time he had been in it for 20 minutes after driving somewhere he was well and truely overheated so i took him out. thats my experience. so what pram did you go for, so exciting hey.

Supermum - i love your name by the way. this was one of many scans that i had today. i had a lot of scares in my 1st 7 weeks and because i had MC my ob said i could have weekly scans. i guess it was reassuring today to see everything in working order, heart etc. cant wait to hear about your scan!

Fireflies - wow thats really exciting 44 days left of work. and braxton hicks, eeeek! dont be going into labour yet. do you work full time??

Thee - DS only had those 2 days of no nap, weird weird. i know he still needs them because by the time 4pm comes he asks to go to bed and that just cant happen... Hang in there with work, like you said only 9 weeks to go & it will go really fast. ACtually put DS down for his nap 20 mins ago and i have jinxed myself, i can hear him playing and not sleeping!!!!!!!

Sniper - i know where i remember you from, Dec 07 thread, i only posted when DS was tiny tho!

well thats as far down as i can read so sorry if i have missed anyone. can anyone tell me how i can put a photo up??

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh i forgot to ask, has anyone had to have an internal scan at their 12 week?? baby was upside down the whole time so she had to do an internal to get the measurements but that didnt work so she did another tummy scan and finally after 1/2 hr the crazy little thing had moved. the sonographer said she doesnt remember the last time she had to do an internal at 12 weeks haha! made me laugh, much different to DS and the pics were a bit crap as my placenta is at the front???!?!?!? heartbeat was 160 so thats good right?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeh I work full time, 5 days a week. And sometimes on a Saturday for a few hours. So I didnt include these in my 44 days, which is now 43 days LOL

I had an internal scan at 12weeks and 20weeks but mine was to measure my cervix length to make sure its not shortening.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!! Just jumping in quickly!

Martina- big great gigantic hugs hub!! I'm so sorry to hear your news!!!

Sorry no personals today but will try jumping on the computer tomorrow!!

Everything going well here- went to see Jersey Boys tonight and bubs was wriggling and kicking softly but madly away at the music which was cute! 18 weeks on Thursday and 13 days til my morph scan and can hopefully find out whether bubs is pink or blue!! Can't wait to see bubs again!!!

Otherwise feeling good, Just a bit tired but travelling well!! A few moments of impatience where I just want to meet this baby already but that could come from cuddles with my 2 week old niece!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies

I have a scan in 2.5 hours time... Was suppose to be tomorrow but changed it as I am completely stressed out. My sysmptoms have been subsiding over the last few days and I am really worried. Boobs no longer hurt and no nausea what so ever. Just hoping it is nothing! I am suppose to be 9 weeks so same time I lost bub #1, think it is just playing on me...

Great news Shala - What a lovely relief!

That's about it from me... I am a mess right now and can't focus on anything!