Closed Thread
Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi

I'm due on January 28th.

Not feeling good today, yesterday was really difficult as I again had some diarrhea with stomach cramps and feeling my pregnancy symptoms have gone.

I feel like I have lost the embryo. Just have no nausea and not really tired anymore.

What did you do Fireflies to stop stressing about it?

7 weeks 6 days today.

I know if there is no blood then I shouldn't call the doctor. How can I get over the feeling that I'm not pregnant anymore.

Spending the day in bed. But have to go to work tomorrow as I have training. My mum is arriving today from UK, but feeling less than welcoming at moment.

Any advice greatfully received.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mauve call your dr and just speak to them! If they know you're history they might be happy to refer you for a scan- even if it's not bulk billed! You do have some days though where the symptoms feel less but everything is a ok!!

Unfortunately I think after suffering a loss it's hard not to stress!!

I'm 14 weeks today and am still finding it surreal! Dp finally told his dad so we're almost shouting it from the rooftops!!

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hi everyone

havent posted much recently because i feel just so damn green. really really off. and of course tired but seemingly unable to get a decent night's kip. man to think i wanted this!

anyway i'll leave it there as i dont feel too good sitting up here at the screen, hope everyone is feeling ok.

oh just saw luckyme's post- poor thing! can you can the doctor/ob to check in if you feel so strongly about it? when is your next scan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lucky,

I went through the same feelings at around the 7/8 week mark. Also got really bad cramping and I wad convinced it was all over. Ended up using a hot water bottle for couple of days and crying in the sofa. Anyway all turned out well as you know. I hope this helps but if u are really worried speak to your Dr.

BTW, you mentioned your Mum is arriving from the UK. Are you English? If so were are u from, I'm from Guildford, Surrey.

Lots of love
    Úna xxx

ps I'll try upload some pictures today, have been meaning to do it for the last couple of days!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    nice new thread!!!! love our new home.xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Una, please post some piccies!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hiya,
    Just joining the pretty new thread... here is my EDD:

August 23 - it's a boy

(thanks fireflies )

Had a check-up with my obs today. All is well and bubs has turned head down as he was breech at my last appt. I've been willing him to turn around so he's already doing what his mummy asks him!!!

I'm sorry, I'm too tired and hungry to post much right now. Back tomorrow to check in with all of you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    First post updated.

Kas3 - if I remember correctly from the October threads you are having a boy?? I hope I haven't got it wrong.

BB - thats awesome on your little man listening and moving head down. I can't believe your the next one to pop!!! And unless we are missing a few others in August, September and October I am the 4th to pop!!! AHHH!!!

Luckyme - I just kept telling myself that the baby is fine, nothing bad is going to happen. This baby is going to be in my arms in XX amount of months. Even after I had my bleed at 9weeks, 13weeks, 14 weeks and 18weeks I still stay positive. My doppler has helped me get through it to... Well worth the purchase (i first borrowed one then bought one).
    Just keep telling yourself everything is fine and what you are experiencing is normal.

Una - I agree!!! PICS!!!

Glad everyone is happy with the new thread. So much easier to keep up with I hope.

AFM - I am so over work. Today was the icing on the cake and I can't wait to leave.... Just keep counting down the weeks... 13weeks till 35weeks, but only 12weeks will be spent working, I might even finish at 34weeks... Oh the tough decisions..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good news had a scan yesterday heart beat at 164 bpm! So thanks for your advice. Much more relaxed now. Sonographer said baby looks well, bang on eight weeks. So one day ahead of my dates, the sonographer also said the miscarriage risks are much reduced.. Now to get to 12 weeks and then i can start relaxing and making plans. I am from England, 15 years ago now. But from isleworth in london.

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG I am sooo nervous this morning as I am getting my results back about whether or not I have lupus anticoagulant?