Closed Thread
Page 19 of 58 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Martina, I am so sorry to hear your news. Big , my thoughts are with you and your family. Hope we see you back in here in no time xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Martina, i am soooooooo sorry to hear the sad news. hope to see you back in here as soon as you are ready to try again. biggest to you sweety xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Martina - I'm so sorry. Hope to see you back here soon

Look after yourself

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm so sorry Martina xoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so sorry Martina, it just doesn't seem fair that you have to go through this again. Sending you so many , no doubt you need them. I really am so sorry to hear your sad news, wish there was some way we could help you get through this. Em xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear your news Martina. Look after yourself

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    martina

Thanks
    Reviews
    After the very sad news from Martina it makes one pause, and think how grateful I am that I have got this far.

I'm now going to work of my obs dates, so here goes. 11 weeks 6 days today. Tomorrow I will be 12 weeks, can you believe it.

Friday we have a 12 week scan, but I'm hoping it will all be ok, because we had a scan in our doctors office on Friday.

Our massive milestone date will be 13 weeks on Tuesday week. Fingerstoes and everything crossed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    all

Lucky - sounds like everything is progressing well!! 12 weeks has come so quickly!

Shala - how is ds going the last few days?? Good luck with your Nt scan tomorrow

Mela - hope you enjoyed your relaxing few days!! Bet its better now DH is home though

Super - so jealous you are part time!! enjoy it!

Sniper - yay for comfy maternity clothes!!

BB000- how's it going? can't believe you're so close

Hi FF, Supermum and anyone else i missed

AFM - am going for my glucose test on Friday. Hopefully all ok. Then Sat we are going for our 4d scan!! Can't wait to see our baby girl dancing around.

Having issues at work - i was advised on Friday that my job was being slightly changed (some responsibilities have been removed from my job description and some other responsibilities have been added). My pay has remained the same. I believe this is a demotion but it has been sold to me as a restructure.
    It may be purely coincidental that this has happened at the time, but i can't help thinking it is about being able to hire a cheaper replacement while i am on maternity leave.

Wish i could leave earlier but we need as much money as we can get!! Just keep reminding myself that i only have 9 weeks and 4 days to go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Martina - I am so sorry for your loss. Its so hard and people will say the wrong thing and you will get angry at them. But remember they are trying to help. We are all here for you if you need. I don't know what to say as I know nothing really helps.

Thee - Let me know how the GDT goes on Friday. I will have mine coming up in a few weeks. I never had it with DD, I gave birth instead LOL. Sucks about your position at work being "restructured". Sounds like something my boss would do.

Luckyme - How exciting to be having your 12weeks scan this week. You watch the weeks fly by now. Are you announcing the pregnancy to everyone once you've had the all clear from your scan? Oh and what EDD do you want for the front page??

Sniper - How is everything going with you?? Coming up to 12weeks as well?? DO you have an EDD that I can add to the front page??

BB000 - How is everything going?? Not long to go now!! Have you finished up at work yet??

AFM - Back to work tomorrow... YAY NOT!!! I want to start maternity leave NOW!!! Today was pretty relaxing, DF and I had a nice sleep in. Then got some new tyres for his car. Then went and saw his parents. Its the first time I've seen MIL since 12 weeks. It was really good and no awkwardness at all.

I have been slack on my week off and after getting on top of the washing last Monday I didn't do any all week... DF did most of his clothes last night. Today I have done another 4 loads.... LOL all i have left now is DD's clothes. But they can wait as she is at her fathers this week.

44 days left of working!!! I will probably have a whole day off for my GDT...

Sorry to anyone I have missed. Hope everyone is well and all those little jellybeans are behaving unlike mine....

Braxton hicks started last night and I dont like them. When I had them with DD it was actually the start of labour not wanting to go into labour now.