Closed Thread
Page 18 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Martina, I know it's hard. The doc is an idiot. Try and focus on getting through each, minute, hour, day anyway you can. Try and chase those bad thoughts out of your head, and think of some nice distracting things that you can do to get you through each minute, hour, day. I find cooking, sudoku, and dvd's helps me. Unfortunately we can't change whatever fate has chosen for us, just try and get through it any way we can. I hope this helps, we're here for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got my results from the Hcg test and its come back 1620, Dr said that this was consistent with a viable pregnancy… but I have had some yucky sorry TMI brown discharge this morning. Back to holdn’ down the couch for me.xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Brown discharge is good. Old blood. Which is what I had at 9+3weeks and it was just a bleed from outside where the placenta was forming.

It's good that the hcg levels are high tho :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    martina they are good levels, are u going for a 2nd lot to check they are rising? or just gonna wait and see?

i had some brown and bright red spotting around7/8 weeks with my now ds1.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My thoughts are with you Martina that everything goes ok.

AFM I saw our new obs today at the beautiful mater clinic, I know we will be paying more but it's such an improvement on westmead. Just being in a nice environment makes me feel more relaxed, our new dr, dr tan was great and we did another scan and heard the heartbeat. Wonderful. The baby looks more like a baby with arms and legs and more of a head shape. Measures 11 weeks three days so it's growing strongly, he said it's all looking great and to just rest up until we get to thirteen weeks. He said that cooking and cleaning are out for me hooray, and in front of DH so I'm on light duties until then. It's getting very exciting, only two weeks to go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    11 weeks four days by our new ob, or 11 weeks one day by my dates, which one would you use?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Obs dates. Mine changed at 9 weeks and have been spot on with my obs dates ever since. By my dates it's 2 days less.

I am 25 weeks today!!! Only 105 official days to go or 91 days if the c-section goes ahead. Scary when it's converted to days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Guys, I just wanted to post small message to let you know that I m/c last night. I knew it was coming but I am still very upset and depressed. I am just a little angry with the world today. I think I will do the house work the go and do the food shopping… I am expected to be at work tomorrow. I am very sad, I have no tears left to cry- just wanted to say bye to you all. You all have been great support over these last 8 weeks especially this last week. I can’t thank you enough. But I feel I should move on back from were I came from and hopefully I will be back in no time. Good luck and I wish you all a very healthy sticky pregnancy. Love to you all. xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so sorry Martina, my heart goes out to you. I am so sorry you lost your much wanted baby, your angel will be out there in the universe, and one day you will be together again. Take time to greive your loss and see if you can get a medical certificate for work, to take another week off as this is such a big time in your life.

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    martina.