Closed Thread
Page 16 of 58 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hi, mind if i join u all?

im going crazy with irrational thoughts lol. im 6w preg after ttc for 15 cycles plus a few breaks, and 2 early m/c at 6 and 7 weeks.
    at the moment i feel a bit panicked. i dont really feel pregnant. i keep getting crampy type pains. prob its nothing but im stressing anyway
    i feel really detatched from this pregnancy anyway. like its not really real. i dunno i feel a bit depressed about it all

ive also got some safety issues with my work. and i have to work on thurs/fri potentially putting my baby at risk. im not sure if im being irrational with these issues or not really.....

nice way to introduce myself huh hi im supermum and im totally freaking out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks everyone for your best wishes, it means alot. I have called apon the gods the angels and even meditated on keeping our bebek safe. I have nothing new to update! no news is good news trying to stay positiveHaven't had any more bleeding. I guess if it stays away we will get an u/s Monday Have told work I wont be in for the rest of the week. I hope to get some sleep to night. On a positive note my DP got a promotion today and starts tomorrow so I hope we have turned a corner
    Back to bed with me , DP has gone out to get dinner.then I am going to try and get some sleep.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Martina - No news is good news!! Keep resting... We are saying a prayer for you x

super - I recognise you from the Feb due thread, I stalk it but not brave enough to join in at the moment. Know exactly how you feel about your pregnancy, doesn't feel real. I don't really have any symptoms except tired and sore boobs, would love to have some ms to make it all feel real. Bub # 1 made it to 9 weeks and I am approaching that milestone. Feel frightened the same thing will happen! Hopefully you will feel better when you get to the same big dates

How lovely to be at 16 weeks Em and Liz, it must feel great!! Can't wait to feel bub move... Can only imagine how wonderful that feels.

Good luck with your scan tomorrow Sniper, very exciting!

Belly rubs to you all x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have another symptom... Addicted to rainbow paddlepops!! Got to be a good sign eh?!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to the thread Supermumof3! It is understandable to be freaking out, we have all been there. Hope that time passes quick for you and you get passed your milestones and on with a healthy happy pg.

Sniper - good luck for today.

Lealalove - hi! Good to hear from you, hope everything is going well?

Shala - hope you & bub are doing good, great that you are over 12 weeks.

And everyone else reading - hello! Hope you are well and your bumps are growing nicely.

Love Em
    xxx

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks for all the support!

supermum- good to see you in here- you sound exactly as I have felt and many others in this thread. welcome!

em- so happy your pregnancy is going well- almost half way through too- wow! how is the name process coming along- do you have one picked out or do you have a list?

lealove- hahaha to the paddlepops- it's funny when we want something we MUST HAVE IT NOW!

martina- many for your next scan.

getting hassled by DD better post this now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi 10 weeks five days today, not really anything happening with me just starting to feel more relaxed, fingers crossed we can get to the thirteen week mark.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi 10 weeks five days today, not really anything happening with me just starting to feel more relaxed, fingers crossed we can get to the thirteen week mark.

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    WOO-HOO! all good here- measuring bang on the right date - 8 w 4 d! she used words like "perfect", "normal", "very healthy looking placenta", "looks great". such a relief....!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick update, was doing really well but did have some very light blood when wiping earlier- had just convinced myself that everything "May" me ok. I am going to request my hcg levels are checked tomorrow- I can't go on like this. Feeling really sad right now.
    To top it off I have a wedding to attend to on Friday@!

Great news Sniper!