Closed Thread
Page 15 of 58 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I spent from 5pm last nigt till now in bed and no sign of any more bleeding- they will send me for another scan in 7-10 days if I haven't m/c. I have told work I WON'T be in today. I have a Doc cetificate. My boss called last night and said sorry for the way she spoke to me. But the damage was done.I may even put in a complaint. Its a big organisation that should know better.Well Today I will be holding down the couch and watching trashy day time TV and sending positive vibes to my Bebek.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Martina,
    im glad your sitting at home doing nothing, thats exactly what you should be doing. just thought id tell you my positive 'bleeding' story. well when PG with DS i had not a single bit of bleeding the whole pregnancy from start to finish, then with my MC i bled from the day my AF was due and MC at 6 wks, then this PG i bled the day after i got a BFP so i thought it was all over. then i bled 3 different days after that and i also thought it was over again and again. but here i am at nearly 12 weeks and as of last thurs everything was perfect. so to me after my MC i thought bleeding was def a sign i would MC but it isnt so in my case. rest rest and rest!!!!!!! and relax. i really hope everything turns out just perfect for you too xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ABWW - i am sooooo happy everything is working out for you now & you are a bit more positive & all good on the job front too. and a little girl, to know that would make it even more sad im guessing but good there were no abnormalities. for you too, good to hear from you xx

good morning to everyone. off to a little farm this morning with my mothers group, will be a little freezing but fun. i have my 12 wk scan in a weeks time im so happy its finally here. i went to see a councellor last week, i have seen her before on and off. i just feel like i havent connected as much with this baby as i did with DS and i think its the fear of losing it that has over shadowed the connection. we dug a little deep and i kind of blame myself for the MC and feel if i had done something different it wouldnt have happened. she also said she believes these little people come into our lives for only a short time to teach us something & flutter away as they arent ready to be born yet. nice concept so ill stick with that one, easy to say now that im pregnant though. thats it for me, really should be making lunch for our trip to the farm!!!!!! have a lovely day everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by fireflies4 View Post
    BB000 - I can't believe you are the next one to pop!!! Only 7 more weeks!! I cant wait to read your birth announcement.
    Tell me about it! I can't believe it myself!! I'm having a baby NEXT MONTH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fireflies4 View Post
    I cant wait for my baby shower. Did you have games or was it more of a get together?
    We had a few simple games and lots of eating and chatting. I sorted all the gifts yesterday and started to organise the baby's room. And I put together a change table, I'm so impressed with myself!

ABWW all the best for your journey from here

Martina - hope everything turns out okay. rest up and look after yourself

hi to everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lisa we must have posted at the same time last night, I did not notice your post until two minutes ago sorry I was not ignoring you. I am so sorry for the loss of your little pink angel, how terribly sad. Did you find it comforting to know? Or does it make it even harder? I know I wonder about my two angels all the time and while I am convinced that Squirt our first was a little boy I am not sure about my little Peanut. Still makes me so sad.

I still think of you all the time and hope that you are doing well. Good to hear you have gone permanent in your new role, it sounds like it is a good thing for you. I think your plan to leave the extensive testing til a later date is a very good one. I know we had all the tests to only show that there was nothing wrong with us and it made it harder for me, I was pinning all my hopes on them finding something they could "fix". But then look at us now, 16 weeks today and everything is going well. Hopefully when you and DH are ready to start trying again it will be the same for you, a sticky trouble free pregnancy. You both really deserve it!

Good luck for setting out to reach all your goals over the next 12 months, and when you do decide to ttc again I will be waiting here to cheer you on! You deserve all the happiness in the world, and you have been so brave and strong through everything.

Take care of yourself

Love Em xxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by angelbubswithwings View Post
    Just thought i would pop in and say hi and let you know that we went for our results today. I lost a little girl which was pretty heart breaking but doesn't change anything. The chromosonal testing told us nothing, there were no abnormalities picked up. It was a hard day and i am glad it's over and done with. DH and I have both agreed we wont get further testing even though the hospital offered. We want to focus on our other goals and move on and stick to our original 12 month ttc hold plan. In a year we will try again and if that pregnancy fails we will then go for the extensive testing.

The new job is going really well. My boss is lovely and i am now doing it on a permanent basis.

Belly rubs to everyone xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, 16 weeks Em, how exciting!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Martina good on you for staying home and resting, take as much time off as you need, after all it is only work! What does it matter in the long run?! I am glad your boss had the decency to apologise to you but as you say, too little too late. I think you should definitely consider putting in a complaint, you deserve to be treated better than that. Good to hear there has been no more bleeding, still sending you heaps of positive healthy vibes for your little Bebek xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by martina78 View Post
    I spent from 5pm last nigt till now in bed and no sign of any more bleeding- they will send me for another scan in 7-10 days if I haven't m/c. I have told work I WON'T be in today. I have a Doc cetificate. My boss called last night and said sorry for the way she spoke to me. But the damage was done.I may even put in a complaint. Its a big organisation that should know better.Well Today I will be holding down the couch and watching trashy day time TV and sending positive vibes to my Bebek.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Bec! Yes the time is really moving along now.

And how exciting for you.... you are going to be a mummy next month

Quote Originally Posted by BB000 View Post
    Wow, 16 weeks Em, how exciting!!

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    just a quick one to say that my first scan is tomorrow arvo at 3pm. i'm kinda on edge but will be good to know what is going on. I can't help associate the place with bad vibes though so hopefully this will change tomorrow.

hi to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,
    I have been completely MIA but I'm still reading along!!!

Good luck tomorrow sniper.

Thinking of you for Friday Martina.

Em - crazy we are both 16 weeks today!! How amazing you have felt movements and you've been listening to your little ones heart beat. I have an irrational fear that bubs has stopped growing even though my tummy is getting bigger and my morning sickness is still in full force. Hence, why i've disappeared from the forum!

BB000- argh how amazing that bubs is so close to arriving!! Glad you had a great babyshower!

Hi to fireflies, super, and everyone else

Liz xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for your scan tomorrow Sniper, the wait is awful but it will be worth it for the relief you feel when it is over and everything is fine! Will be waiting to hear your good news.

Liz - HI! Good to hear from you. Hope your m/s starts easing up soon, although it is a very good sign everything is going well for your little one. Yes the doppler has been great, I have loved hearing the HB when I want/need to. I have no preg symptoms anymore apart for a bit of back pain and forgetting what I am doing every 2 minutes! So having the doppler there has been good for reassurance.

Hope everyone else is well, hi and belly rubs to all of you!

Em
    xx