Closed Thread
Page 14 of 58 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey all!!

Martina- how annoying about the scan!! It really is the last thing you need!!

Lucky- the time sure is ticking by for you!!

Em- yay for movements etc! Such a great feeling isn't it!!!

Bb000- sounds like a lovely day yesterday!! Not long to go now! How exciting!!!

Afm- 16w4d so almost 17 weeks! It's just crazy!! 3 weeks exactly til our morph scan and hopefully finding out the sex!!

Picked up our cot yesterday- another eBay purchase!! So exciting!! Loving bargains!! So now to clear out the nursery and get the walls prepared so it's ready to paint in 3 weeks!!! Can't wait to get it all set up!!

Feeling definite kicks now and a lot more movment!! It used to be when I lay down but now it's when I'm sitting up that I feel most movements!! It's awesome!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Em, I cant explain how happy and grateful we are!! This is the best thing that has ever happened to us in our lives!! You're feeling the baby move - must be amazing. I cant wait!

Well ladies, just booked in with my Ob and I dont see him again for another 3.5 weeks so ill be 11 weeks for my next scan - its tooooo long away, so im going to try not to think about it. I was originally going to stay with my IVF Dr as my Ob but he was too expensive so I decided on another one that has a very good name. Can't believe the out of pocket expenses!!!

Do any of you ladies know if I have to book the hospital too?

Superstar - bet your so excited to get your nursery ready! Pics please xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopeful I didn't book in til I was 12 weeks when my ob gave me my referral! So maybe at your next appointment he'll give you the referral!! It's the price of scans that's making me hold off on getting a gender scan and just waiting til my morph scan!!

Yeah had a minor freakout this arvo about how I finish up in 4 months and we have so much to do and how are we going to get it all done!! But dp has assured me he will start preparing the walls this weekend!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well it kills me to type this- I had a small bleed today. I panicked like crazy and my Ob was able to get me in for a scan. Just got the phone call for my Ob’s office with the results. They indicated that I was about 5 weeks and had a small haemorrhage. I am going to take tomorrow off work. But to be honest I have a really bad feeling. I wish soooo much that everything will be ok. My heart is so sore right now. I also have a bit of a tummy ache. Feel really sh*t. My work wouldn’t even let me leave early- can u believe that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Marintine - I wouldve just walked out if I were you. How insensitive! Like you'd be any good there this afternoon anyway!!

Hope its nothing babe! Try not to stress too much, out your feet up and relax xoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Martina - Lots of positive thoughts, put your feet up and rest, give your little bebek the best chance to stay put. I can't believe your work was so insensitive, some people just have no idea. Will be thinking of you xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi Girls

Just thought i would pop in and say hi and let you know that we went for our results today. I lost a little girl which was pretty heart breaking but doesn't change anything. The chromosonal testing told us nothing, there were no abnormalities picked up. It was a hard day and i am glad it's over and done with. DH and I have both agreed we wont get further testing even though the hospital offered. We want to focus on our other goals and move on and stick to our original 12 month ttc hold plan. In a year we will try again and if that pregnancy fails we will then go for the extensive testing.

The new job is going really well. My boss is lovely and i am now doing it on a permanent basis.

Belly rubs to everyone xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sending you lots of hugs Martina. I know it is probably impossible to relax but rest and take it easy. Hopefully everything is fine. Sending you lots of positive thoughts. Did your OB tell you when u might find out more? And as for your work, what a pack of insensitive fools! You are in my thoughts xxxx
    Quote Originally Posted by martina78 View Post
    Well it kills me to type this- I had a small bleed today. I panicked like crazy and my Ob was able to get me in for a scan. Just got the phone call for my Ob’s office with the results. They indicated that I was about 5 weeks and had a small haemorrhage. I am going to take tomorrow off work. But to be honest I have a really bad feeling. I wish soooo much that everything will be ok. My heart is so sore right now. I also have a bit of a tummy ache. Feel really sh*t. My work wouldn’t even let me leave early- can u believe that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quickie from me!!

to everyone.

Good luck to those waiting to have scans this week. Remember to relax and think positive. It will help you get through the painful wait.

BB000 - I can't believe you are the next one to pop!!! Only 7 more weeks!! I cant wait to read your birth announcement. I cant wait for my baby shower. Did you have games or was it more of a get together?

AFM – I have done 7 loads of washing today. I have 2 more to do and then there is none... Till we get more clothes dirty. I will never let washing build up again. One downside to have to many clothes. Today I was in such a cleaning mood and now my back is killing me. I also bought a body pillow today. Can’t wait to go to bed to use it. We are off to the markets in the morning. Hanging for some fresh fish... YUMMO!!! Nothing much to report. Got a few things planned for this week off. DD wants to go bowling, I told her if we go she has to help me bowl and now she thinks I don’t know how.

Thanks
    Reviews
    10 weeks 4 days today. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you Martina..