Closed Thread
Page 12 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for tomorrow Martina, let us know how you go. will be such a relief once its done xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All

Hope you dont mind if i join this thread.

First hurdle over for me and im jumping for joy . I was so scared that our little miracle would not be in the right place but scan on Thursday confirms he or she is sniggled nicely in my uterus, with a beautiful heartbeat and nice size ay 8.9mm.

We are only 7 weeks today so I know there is still a way to go before we are on the full safe side, but I am ever so relieved that its not ectopic. I can finally sleep at night and start ignoring the smallest little niggles in my ovaries - its all normal.

Good luck to everyone else waiting on scans. Next for me in week 8 or 9 now

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopeful, thats such great news. wishing you all the best for this pregnancy xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shala View Post
    Hopeful, thats such great news. wishing you all the best for this pregnancy xx
    Thanks Shala, same to you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hopefulthisyr View Post
    Hi All

Hope you dont mind if i join this thread.

First hurdle over for me and im jumping for joy . I was so scared that our little miracle would not be in the right place but scan on Thursday confirms he or she is sniggled nicely in my uterus, with a beautiful heartbeat and nice size ay 8.9mm.

We are only 7 weeks today so I know there is still a way to go before we are on the full safe side, but I am ever so relieved that its not ectopic. I can finally sleep at night and start ignoring the smallest little niggles in my ovaries - its all normal.

Good luck to everyone else waiting on scans. Next for me in week 8 or 9 now

x
    Hi Hopeful, You and I are 7 weeks today together!!! just wanted to share this- welcome.xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Martina, have you had your first scan?

How are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Hopeful, I am having a scan tomorow and another offical scan booked for Friday. I am sh**ing myself. Trying to relax, was trying to stay of the net but couldn't helf my self At your scan could the see the baby well? was it an external ultrasound?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopeful, welcome and great news!! Everything sounds like its going along very well.

Good luck for tomorrow Martina, will be thinking of you x

I don't feel real pregnant. Got sore boobs, really tired but no morning sickness at all, not even any nausea or increased smell and its really starting to worry me. Last time I didn't get really sick either, had moments of nausea and smell was intensified but that was about it. Maybe I am just one of the lucky ones or heading in the same direction as last time... Have you girls noticed less symptoms in this pregnancy than your last? Maybe the body knows what's going on from last time.

I have another u/s in 2 weeks, will be the 9 week mark and was when bub #1's heartbeat stopped. Really anxious especially since bubby measured small.

Sorry for the rant, feeling a bit crap. Everyone around me is pregnant and will feel so hopeless if this one fails as well. The stress of being preggers after m/c!!

Hope your all having a lovely weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lealalove, I don’t and didn’t have any real symptons in any of my pregnancies. When I was UTD with DD10 I didn’t even know until 11 weeks!!! I was young and carless and didn’t really notice Af hadn’t arrived! I don’t feel pregnantthis time at all and I keep reading and shopping to try to cement it into my mind that I am in deed utd. I also m/c at 9 weeks last time so I totally understand the sense of dread coming up to that date. Just wanted to let you know that I know how you feel. Try to relax- easier said then done.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Evening girls,

Lucky, congrats on a good scan. That is a fantastically high hb! Everyone has bn telling me I am hving a girl cos of our high hb, maybe same for you?!

Martina, good luck for tomorrow's scan. Will be thinking of u, what time do u go? Look fwd to hearing your exciting news afterwards - sending you hugs for the waiting time before xxxx

Shala - hope work wasn't too boring! Amazing acupuncture story, I really think me hving it was the difference wt this preg, looking fwd to hving that support all the way thru my preg

Hopeful welcome to the thread! And a big congrats on your good scan, great to hv tht first hurdle over and done wt.

Lealalove, sending you hugs. It is so unfair tht you hv to feel uncertain because of hving suffered m/c. As Martina says you are not alone, and I can completely understand how u r feeling. I had a few periods where I was thinking so much about symptoms or lack thereof tht I ended up confused and not knowing what was going on. We can't help it unfortunately. You can only grit your teeth and hope the time passes quickly to your next scan. Could you arrange an extra u/s to put ur mind at rest? Tht way it isn't such a long wait? Getting past each hurdle is so hard and to hv the u/s right at 9 wks when ur last angel left you makes it even worse. Will be thinking of u xxxx

That is all from me for now. Hope everyone else is well? Hi to una if u r reading

Em
    Xxx