Closed Thread
Page 11 of 58 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    for your scan luckyme- look forward to hearing the good news- wow 10 weeks already!

Thee- hi there- wow not long now until 3rd trimester

Em- glad to hear about your energy levels- i'm glad there is light at the end of the tunnel.

superstar- 16 weeks! almost halfway.

fireflies- god they do turn a lot in those last weeks- even though the y say they dont my DD was breech at around 32 weeks too and turned by the end.

shala- i can identify with the emotions on overdrive. mine sure are.

afm- well i'm doing ok. now 8 weeks and have my first scan this coming wednesday so that is a major hurdle to get through. I am asleep most nights by 8:30pm and have been solo parenting this week as DF is away on a training course in brisbane. he comes back tonight so hopefully i'll get a decent break this weekend. think i need it!

hi to everyone i missed and hope everyone has a good weekend coming up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Luckyme- Goodluck with your scan today.
    update us as soon as you can.xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Luckyme - good luck darling, thinking of you today xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls,

Having a manically busy week at work and at home and seem to be using up all the extra energy 2nd tri has given me so have not had energy to post at all sorry!

Just wanted to say good luck for today Lucky, look forward to hearing your good news this afternoon.

Sniper - great to hear from you, congrats on reaching 8 weeks. you must be so looking forward to having DF home and having some help around.

Thee - great to hear you have booked a 4D scan! How exciting for you!! Think I have put that amount of weight on in my first tri, let alone how far along you have got! Good for you

Super - congrats on becoming an aunty and even bigger congrats on being 4 months!!! So exciting!!!

Martina - I am going to check out that hammock thing when I get a spare 5 mins. Hope you are getting lots of rest to get over the permanent half dead feeling!

Fireflies - good to hear you are being closely monitored, and fingers crossed bubby turns for you soon.

Shala - well done for coming off the progesterone, hopefully you will feel better off it? To answer your q from days ago no we won't be finding out the sex. Unless by some chance we can't help but see it on the scan!

Hi to Liz and Bec and Kas and anyone else I have missed?

AFM - had a manic week at work and am feeling it. Had to go out and buy new bras because everything I had was so uncomfortable I wanted to throw it away on the spot. I have somehow gone from a B to a D cup! Got myself some more loose tops etc to cater for my 3 growing bumps!

Hope everyone is well, have a great weekend.

Em
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hooray scan went great!

After a nerve wracking, leg crossing 1/2 hour wait in the waiting room, everything went well on the scan. A little heart beat at 180 bpm, and measuring 3.7 cm's. I think it measured 10w2d's so it's growing quickly. I'm very happy and relieved, even though I didn't want to do it I'm glad I did now.

So to get through to the next 12 week scan. Keep your fingers crossed for me. I think it's looking positive. I have my first appointment with the obs who I would like to deliver my baby (the one I had before was there for miscarriage support after having two and being over 35). I've also booked in for the 12 week scan, and keeping my fingers crossed that we can get to 13 weeks, when I can truely relax, and start planning.

Thanks for all your support, it means heaps....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yayaya great news Luckyme!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Brilliant news Lucky x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay, 10 weeks one day today. I feel the 13 week mark is coming up fast. Is that when you knew you were safe or was it at the 12 week scan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi there ladies,

martina - thanks for the info on the hammock. im off to work this morning so ill google it!!

fireflies - my ds was breech even at 40 weeks, i was told they could turn him right then and there but a friend of mine had that done but then had to go in for an emergency cesar because she was bleeding quite heavy. so i asked if i could come back after a few days as i had heard about acupuncture. so i had acupuncture and that night i felt him hiccup and knew he had turned because the hiccups were down really low. and he then stayed in that position and came 40+10days. hopefully bub turns for you xx

lucky - so happy for you that your scan went well. xx

em - yay for the big boobs and new bras hehe! well done if you can keep yourselves from knowing the sex. dh and i werent going to find out until the moment we had the 20 weeks scan, what suckers but i loved knowing he was going to be a boy. whatever feels right for you!! i will most definitely be finding out again, im so excited about it. take care x

sniper - geez im feeling for you, going it alone with a 2.5 yr old. really hope dh gives you a nice rest when he is home you deserve it! x

ok, now ive finished my brekky so im off to shower & get ready for work. can you believe its 7.50am and ds is still asleep but i have to be up for work. damn!

have a gr8 weekend everyone xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    777777 weeks today!!!!! Going for a scan tomorrow i am so woried that there will be no hb! I am so Sh** scared its not funny I keep having nightmares!!! So just want to get over with.

Anyway I will stop Have a great weekend ladies. I hav done a yoga session via a dvd and now I am going to go and visit my very pregnant(with her 4th) sister.