Closed Thread
Page 10 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Lealalove - couldn't read your post and not respond, Zena measured behind all through the pregancy, between 4-10 days no scan put me bang on (also knew for certain when I O'ed). Please don't worry as Martina said everyone is different. Big hugs and belly rubs darling everything will be fine!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls... Your own experiences and positive messages are so reassuring xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

have been reading all posts but been really sick and not feeling like posting myself. but i have to say for 2 days now the sickness isnt quite as intense.

Lealalove - I really wouldnt worry, im sure if the sonographer was worried she would have actioned it straight away. i went for my 7 wk scan weeks ago and my sac was only measuring 5 wks and no fetal pole then in a week there was a hb etc. so that put me 10 days behind what i thought i was. then my scan 2 wks ago i measured 3 days ahead of that so it kind of evens itself out as time goes along. plus when you are so early even a couple of mm makes a difference to what the dates come out as. pls try not to worry you got a hb and thats what matters right now x

Em - 15 weeks, hasnt that gone so fast. im so glad you have energy, cant wait til i feel like that again. will you be finding out what sex you are having? only 5 wks to go for the big scan!! hope you are having a nice week x

Lucky - hooning along nicely by the looks of it. good luck for fri x

Martina - sounds like you have been having lotsa fun shopping. whats the baby hammock you got?

i had my weekly scan last thursday, ob didnt do any measuring as bub was like a little jumping bean in there and there was a hb so that was all good. as of tonight im weaning off progesterone so only having 1 dose every 2 nights. ive had a few little pains the last few days, scares me. and this week i cant make it to get my scan ahhhhhhhh the freak outs after a MC, does my head in I didnt have a worry in the world when pg with DS, i just cant believe how different i am this time. just cried while watching home and away, ohh the hormones. DH is back to work on monday after 3 mths off, me and my baby boy are going to miss him sooooo much i get sad thinking about it. ok have to get DS out of the shower ready for bed glorious bed...... a big to everyone i missed in personals xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi, congrats lealove on a healthy heart beat. That's the main thing. When are you seeing your obs again? I'm sure he'll reassure you about the scan. Nine weeks 5 days today, counting down till my scan on Friday which I'm nervous about. But went back to work today after a week off. Felt nauseous all afternoon at work and back is sore, starting to feel very fat and wondering what I can wear to hide the pregnancy as I don't want to discuss it until 13 weeks, I also had to tell a few people as they wanted me to travel interstate and I won't until I get in the safe zone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yay for the good news on all the scans!!!

Luckyme - good luck with the scan Friday. Can you believe you will be 10weeks on Friday?? Can't wait to hear the results.

Shala - congrats on your jumping bean and weaning off the progesterone. Hope your bean stays hypo and jumping.

Lealalove - Congrats on the H/B. Don't stress about the size thing. My baby measured fine at my first scan at 6+4weeks (i think) but then when I had a scan 3 weeks later i was 2 days further along in measurements and have been ever since. All babies are different and grow at different rates.

AFM - had another midwife appointment today. I am now on fortnightly appointments to be monitored closer. My little man has gone back to breech again and was kicking up a storm. My midwife said he may move to head down again and that if he is breech at 32weeks then he may not move head down. And if this is the case then I will be allowed to opt for a c-section instead of going naturally. Which I am happy with as I dont want another breech vaginal delivery.
    But everything else with myself and baby is fine. My fundal height has grown 4cm in 3weeks, so I am now measuring 25cms at 23+4weeks.... HUGE by my books!!!

Big to anyone I have missed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shala View Post
    Martina - sounds like you have been having lotsa fun shopping. whats the baby hammock you got?

Shala- ohhh, only the cutest thing ever! I really wanted one with DD10 but couldn't afforded it then. The baby hammock I got i is a Amby baby hammock in white

Hi everyone sooo tired cant type...must sleep.xxx
    Last edited by moosmum2; 01-07-2010 at 08:53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, nine weeks six days today, one day till scan. I'm scared I might get a bad result but my Dh is coming to support me, so I'm going to close my eyes till they say everything is ok. Having some acupuncture so I'm hoping that will support me. Another thing how come yesterday I only got nauseous in the evening? Was it because that was when I was the hungriest? Also things were aching yesterday, which worried me a bit, but feel fine this morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck tomorrow luckyme!! I know how scary it is but the relief after is amazing!!
    I found I had periods where I only felt bad at night-generallycoz that's when I'm most tired!! Even now I still do at night!!

Hi everyone!!

Afm- 16 weeks today!!!! I can't believe it! 4 months!!!! It's amazing really!! Haha I've filled out a bit now but still not 'popped'!!
    My sid had a bubby girl last night... So amazing and so tiny!! Made me so excited about meeting this little one in approx 24 weeks!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    All

Sorry too tired for personals but i just wanted to touch base and say

I had my gp appt last night - i've only put 6kgs on and am measuring 24cm. Dr told me that i am a little bit little for almost 26 weeks but didn't seem too concerned.

Everything else was all good and need to have my GCT in two weeks.

We also booked in for a 4d scan!! http://www.4dbonding.com.au/index.html
    So excited!!

Sorry for the me me me post. hope everyone is going well

Look after yourselves and your bumps

Thanks
    Reviews
    10 weeks today. I also have my scan today which I don't want to do, but I know if it's good it will be a real relief. Just scared I don't want bad news