+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Arli View Post
    I also boycott buying pets from pet shops or home breeders but not only them I boycott the RSPCA. I know it's a controversial one, but they receive millions of donations yet they refuse to provide sick or injured animals medical treatment. They would rather kill than treat. They also refuse to train, they disgust me and I cannot tolerate the perception in the community that they are saving animals.

Adopt from a no kill shelter or animal rescue agency. These are the people that are saving animals. Google RSPCA kill rates and read for yourself.
    The RSPCA is also responsible for selling dogs and cats to universities for animal testing. They mustn't get enough in the way of donations.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I boycott any form of hormonal contraceptive. That's really my only main one.

James Hardie, they make building products that contain asbestos. When people sued them they tried to drag it out, moved their head office to avoid paying out their workers and to the people who used their products

Gunns Timber, dodgy ******** from Tassie. They tried to bribe the government, persecute hippies and tried to chop down old growth forests.

Oh and we once bought shares in ERG who went from 0.30 per share down to zero. Terrible investment.
    Last edited by ThreePeasPlease; 25-05-2013 at 09:13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    http://www.palmoilaction.org.au/shopping-guide.html
    unethical products containing Palm oil.

There are links here to products not containing palm oil.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh myer customer service sux!
    Quote Originally Posted by funkymama View Post
    Telstra - for disconnecting me even though the bills were being direct debited (I am now with iinet).
    Myers - for the lack of customer service (esp bourke st mall)
    Those kiosks in the middle of the shopping centre - excuse me excuse me!
    Door to Door people - I dont know you and no I am happy with my electricity etc
    they are what I can think of atm

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have it read this while thread, very interesting reading and some points to think about.

I am another that boycotts Telstra, refuse to use them after stuffing us around for years over charges that were not ours, and they sent us to two different debt collectors to both we were able to prove that we owed nothing. They just would not give up when proven in the wrong. However it is unfortunate that they own all of the lines (not sure if this is everywhere or just in our area) and the provider we choose had to wait for Telstra to connect home phone and Internet, so months of waiting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I boycott telstra as well.

They disconnected our home phone years ago even though we were in credit. Where we lived then had NO mobile phone reception so I called from work.

The a hole who I got disagreed with me, called me names and refused to transfer me to a supervisor. I was 2 months pregnant with ds2 at the time as well so a bit emotional.

My work colleague could hear me and helped file a complaint as she could state I never once said anything mean or the like.

I'm rambling on here but basically ever since then I refuse to have anything to do with them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMoosMum View Post
    I have never seen a whole KFC cooked chicken. As far as I was aware they get chicken pieces not whole chooks

Me(21)+DH(25)+DS(4)+DD(2)
    Sent from my ... Using the.... Does it even really matter
    I mean the leg or wing is whole and the bone is not broken

Thanks
    Reviews
    Vodafone! Worst customer service over the phone and terrible reception!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stockdale & Lego real estate. They don't know how to look after their tenants and their attitude is shocking. They employ teenagers as property managers who have no experience and have no knowledge of real estate.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

10. The Following User Says Thank You to zoz For This Useful Post:

dancingchipmunk  (25-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I bought the Shop Ethical! App. I'm so disappointed with a lot of the companies listed now!