+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 40 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    until the USA goes at least 10 years without bombing or invading another country - I'll do my level best to boycott products manufactured by US based/owned companies.
    Last edited by BreadRoll; 21-08-2011 at 21:43.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BreadRoll For This Useful Post:

MilkingMaid  (13-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are well against Mcdonalds (haven't been their for 10 years) for their crap food.
    Disposable nappies for land fill, we have 6 kids and manage to do the cloth thing with no problems. Johnson & Johnson for their chemicals. All chemicals and additives as much as possible. Plastic as much as we can in a modern world. Starbucks and Gloria Jeans for complete crap coffee, infact all takeaway coffee is WAY overpriced and usually pretty bad. Telstra for being total idiots, Apple for their business model, you need apps you HAVE to bye Apple. Paytv, you have to pay for more crap on your screen.
    We try to boycott modern life as much as we can, I generally think it is going to hell in a handbasket. Can't wait for our move to the country to become self sufficent.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    its not so much a company, but a store...
    i used to have an awesome barista at my local coffee chain, but sadly she finished her degree and got a job in her field and doesnt work there anymore, but her replacement, oh dear god, i dont know what she does wrong but the way she does the coffee is revolting, i dont understand how, because they have the same training, use the same beans, maybe she burns the coffee or something but its not drinkable. so back to the origional question, iv had to boycott this particular coffee chain and find another barista.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big W they advertise stuff at a hot price and never have any stock and wont do raincheques!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to over excited For This Useful Post:

Twoalready  (25-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cadbury have cleaned up their act, they dont have plam oil in there chocolate anymore and the recepie is the same as it used to be, I work in the inductry so I've check it all out

dreadlockfairy is offline The best things in life.....aren't things!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Colgate/Palmolive as they test their products on animals.

Kmart bc their products are bad quality & always break (everything I've got in the past)

Gloria jeans, coffee chains like that cause their coffee always tastes crap

Cadbury, uncle tobies, peters, etc as they all have reduced their products but upped the prices. They treat their customers like idiots, so I have no time for them.

Hmmmm I know there are lots more but I'll leeave it at that.

Ana Gram is offline 2008 WINNER - straight shooter award
    Winner 2008 & 2009 - Community Minded thread
    Winner 2009 - Mod Award - most passionate member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by over excited View Post
    Cadbury have cleaned up their act, they dont have plam oil in there chocolate anymore and the recepie is the same as it used to be, I work in the inductry so I've check it all out
    Would you be able to give me a link to this? Do they still have palm oil in their fillings?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ana Gram View Post
    Would you be able to give me a link to this? Do they still have palm oil in their fillings?
    I will see what I can find out about the fillings tomorrow at work, I'm 100% sure dairy milk has no plam oil and its fair trade. I know a lot of the issue with palm oil in the industry is that there is no way of getting 100% sustainable palm oil, I know some of the larger companies are working towards this but it will take time, palm oil is in most things we use, I had no idea and I wish i could stop using all the products that have plam oil but its honestly in everything!

Thanks
    Reviews
    http://www.cadbury.com.au/About-Cadb...Questions.aspx there is still some of the range but not dairy milk. Also has some information on the sizing changes. I'm happy about the dairy milk I couldn't live with out it ! lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    [QUOTE=elleandsam;4853652]Earths choice - for claiming to be environmentally friendly but still using palm
    oil.

OMG YES! I don't boycott anyone but it pi$$es me that they claim to be gentle to the aquatic environment, but don't care about killing Orangutans. Practice what you preach peoples!!!