+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I just took the pregnancy test and it read that my HCG levels are up, done this twice both tests results came back pregnant with 2 lines (2 line was faintish though but definetly there. However, I don't want to assume anything until the blood test which I have book with my obstetrician in the next 4 days.

During this cycle I have had 12 cooked oysters and 2 slices of salami, which I know are not good for me.

The last week leading up to the pregnancy test I have been cramping from small to medium intensity per day(which has concerned me?? is this normal??), sore breast, fatigue, headaches, emotional plus, spotted once.

Do you think that I might have an ectopic pregnancy because of the cramping , some girls have told me they only experienced once and I'm just concerned as it is happening for now 1 week and 2 days of cramping if that's normal, should I be stressing (it feels like menstrual cramping??

if you could reply with your thoughts that would be great.

thanks..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone

This is my first time posting on this site and I am not sure if I am posting in the right thread… But here I go

Approx 3 weeks ago it was confirmed I was pregnant (3-4 weeks into my pregnancy) after a week I experienced spotting and cramps on my right hand side. My doctor sent me to have a series of blood test as he thought I was possibly miscarrying. My results came back as 1150 U/L and 2 days later 2110 U/L so he believe that everything was progressing normally however after the pain increased a few days later I was sent for an ultrasound and it was confirmed that I had an ectopic in my right tube. With no treatment the pain subsided and a week later my HCG Levels had dropped to 37 U/L so the hospital have advised for me to wait another week and have more bloods done hoping my levels will drop to 0 and surgery may not be required even though a second ultrasound has confirmed that it is still sitting in my tube.

I do have a little pain but not as much as I did the day of my first ultrasound and on and off again slight brown discharge (Sorry if too much TMI) and knowing how bad ectopic pregnancies can be I am worried about this “Wait and See” method. With my levels at 37 am I likely to get through this naturally? What can I expect if this happens?

Has anyone else had an experience like mine and can you please offer some advise or share your story with me?

Thanks Leacy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Leacy86 View Post
    Hi Everyone

This is my first time posting on this site and I am not sure if I am posting in the right thread… But here I go

Approx 3 weeks ago it was confirmed I was pregnant (3-4 weeks into my pregnancy) after a week I experienced spotting and cramps on my right hand side. My doctor sent me to have a series of blood test as he thought I was possibly miscarrying. My results came back as 1150 U/L and 2 days later 2110 U/L so he believe that everything was progressing normally however after the pain increased a few days later I was sent for an ultrasound and it was confirmed that I had an ectopic in my right tube. With no treatment the pain subsided and a week later my HCG Levels had dropped to 37 U/L so the hospital have advised for me to wait another week and have more bloods done hoping my levels will drop to 0 and surgery may not be required even though a second ultrasound has confirmed that it is still sitting in my tube.

I do have a little pain but not as much as I did the day of my first ultrasound and on and off again slight brown discharge (Sorry if too much TMI) and knowing how bad ectopic pregnancies can be I am worried about this “Wait and See” method. With my levels at 37 am I likely to get through this naturally? What can I expect if this happens?

Has anyone else had an experience like mine and can you please offer some advise or share your story with me?

Thanks Leacy

It's strange that your levels are dropping and it's an ectopic but the wait and see method is crazy. Please get a second opinion just to be on the safe side.

I have had two, both of mine ruptured and I almost died after my second. It's a really serious situation and I can't believe they are waiting to see after confirming it is definitely en ectopic?

Also, I can tell you with my second one that was really bad, I had minimal pain then one massive burst of agonising pain and I lost conciousness within one minute and it was just lucky I was at the hospital at the time because they had about 5 minutes to get me down to surgery. It really is serious so please get a second opinion.

Good luck. I'm so sorry you're going through this