+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiara278 View Post
    Ladies

your stories have all touched my heart, I have just last week had to endure the heartbreak of an ectopic and the loss of my right tube. I am just feeling so betrayed and angry, it's just so not fair.

How long did it take to be ready to TTC again, and how long to get a ?
    I'm so very sorry to hear about your loss. I think when you're ready to try again is probably different for everyone. For me it took a year until I felt I was ready. Until then I just didn't think I was mentally prepared to deal with any bad situation should we have one happen again. We conceived on the third cycle once we'd started trying which I was absolutely over the moon about! Our precious little man is 4 weeks and 2 days old today. I know it's absolutely heartbreaking for you right now, please let yourself grieve and heal in the way that you need to for yourself. That might mean it takes a month, it might mean it takes a year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've had 2 ectopic pregnancies, the second one a ruptured cornual after the removal of my left tube. It was in april 2009. I'm currently 3 months pregnant and I hope everything will be fine till the end. Lovinmybub and Milkontap stories are very encouraging...It is so rare to find women who went through this and had pregnancies afterwards... Thank you for sharing your experience, it really helps to know that other women have been in this situation and made it!
    I wish all of you the best.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, Just a quick update. Well, after over 12 months of pondering and wondering whether I am totally insane to want to either consider transferring my last frostie, I or we decided to do it!! So, last friday I had my transfer and am currently in the dreaded 2ww
    I think I have had some implantation bleeding but not getting excited. I am just hoping if it is then the little bugger has this time nestled itself in the right spot
    Would love to hear an update from everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

I also had 3 miscarriages this year the last one ectopic. I lost my left tube. We haven't gotten any children and this is our first year ttc.

We are young and everything seems fine except my ovulation seems to
    be a bit wacky so our fs put us on clomid. Finishing the last pill tomorrow and TERRIFIED.

Anyone in similar situations???

Thanks and good luck to everyone xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi everyone!
    It is a loooong time since I wrote in this thread! Thanks for the update ploddypop! All the best I hope your little baby snuggles in the right spot. Thinking of you and keep us updated!
    Well after my ectopic I actually managed to conceive naturally finally! Was very nervous at the scan and despite one tube it was a big shock to see twins in there! Unfortunately I lost one of the twins but the good news is I have a beautiful 4 month old baby boy. He makes all my loss and pain worth every bit.
    I hope my story can give you all hope. Ectopic was the scariest thing ever but it is not the end xxx

drewid is offline Meet the amazing boy who falls asleep with a sandwich in his mouth!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Another good news story here I lost my right tube back in 2008 and we'd been trying ever since to conceive again. I now have an almost 6 week old daughter I'd about given up hope after 2 years of trying that it wouldn't happen, and then got a giant surprise when I did a test and got the 2 lines. Don't lose hope guys...sometimes hanging in there is all you need to do...the wait is well worth it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

2 months has passed since I lost my little bean to a natural M/C bought on by an Ectopic pregnancy.

I was actually quite 'lucky'. The pregnancy was a surprise and I had bearly come to terms with it when I started getting some really strong pain on my right hand side, I was only 5.5 weeks. I had a scan that found a small mass close to my ovary in my fallopian tube, my HCG was dropping and I was closely monitored. At 6.5 weeks I began to M/C and my body reabsorbed my little bean.

I spent that week in agony with a small amount of internal bleeding. I couldn't sleep because I was scared my tube would rupture.

If my little B had implanted in the right spot I would almost be 16 weeks in my 2nd trimester.

Every day is hard, I finally pursuaded DH to try for another bub and that has taken away some of the pain.

It feels good to finally be able to talk about it, DH doesn't understand.

R.I.P little Bean 29.07.2011

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lexie and Zekes mum,

I'm do sorry to hear about your loss. Mine was 3 months ago and I lost a tube after being treated with methotrexate. And my ectopic was 9 weeks after an early m/c! It's so hard I completely understand. We are tryin for our first bub and hope we get there

It's the worst feeling like noone understands. Hope you feel better knowing I do.

Good luck with ttc again Hun xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Everyone

Well it has now been 7.5 weeks since my ectopic an surgery to remove my left tube and I still have no period. I was only about 5 or 6 weeks along and found out i was pregnant at the same time as it possibly being an ectopic or miscarriage, then 2 weeks of unknow then finally the surgery. We have 2 beautiful children (4.5yo girl and 21mth boy) so we are very blessed already, but I cannot stop thinking about our little one who we never got to meet... my hubbie is not too keen on trying again yet (financial reasons mainly), but said if it did happen now instead of next year as planned, then he would be okay and we'd manage... I really want another bub, but so scared at the same time of another ectopic or something going wrong

My question is when should my period start though? I have had pains and feelings like my period is goint to start and nothing... I had a very minimal bleed about 3 or 4 weeks ago (barely enough to even use a pad) which lasted less than a day. I have again had a very minimal bleed today and period like cramping... so frustrating not knowing what is going on with your own body LOL

I feel so numb sometimes to what has happened as I barely had time to process being pregnant before being told I wouldn't be for long... and it feels like EVERYONE around me is having or has just had a bub... I would have been 13 weeks now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi tamd1976...

So sorry for your loss! I also lost my left tube 20th July. 28th June I had the methotrexate shot. Everything looked great till WHAM! tube burst and emergency surgery...

My period showed up 28th august which makes it 6 wks ish post surgery??? Probably doesn't help you much sorry.

Seriously has been the worst time of my life. I'm so jealous you have 2 other kids! We started trying for out first 12 months ago and only got miscarriages and the ep so far Hope we get one bubba!

So so sooooo hope u get your third blessing xox good luck!!!!