+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    I'm Kayleigh I'm 23 and just moved to Ellenbrook with my 6 month old baby boy from Ireland. I don't know anyone here so would love to meet other moms. Partner works away in the mines so finding it pretty lonely. Even if anyone could pass on some info re parent/baby groups in the area I would really really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
    Kayleigh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kayleigh,

I'm new to Ellenbrook also, don't know anyone in area, my fiancé works away also 2n1. Ive got a 6week old ds and a 2yo dd.

If your keen to organise catch ups let me know.

Emma :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kayleigh and Emma,

I live here too there is a page on facebook for FIFO partners which I am a member also and Ive met heaps of mums on there for play dates, catch ups its really good. It is called FIFO Support Group Ellenbrook,Henley Brook, Aveley & The Vines, hopefully you can find it on your search bar and request to be added, they will just ask a bit about your situation and you will be in!

Look forward to catching up soon maybe
    Leah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey kayleigh and Emma, there's also loads of playgroups in Ellenbrook, go on playgroup WA and they are all listed on there. Also have u both been to the child health nurse in Ellenbrook yet? At the community centre? They run a mums group for 1st time mums so might be perfect for u kayleigh even though they are mostly new born sort of age there, there might be a few with up to 6 month olds and it's all the same after a few months when they can all play together. Also im always keen to get out and play Iv got a 10 month old a 2 year old, so let me know if u wanna catch up? There's some good parks etc in the area :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kayleigh,
    My partner is also FIFO, 26 days on 9 off! Let me know if you want to meet up. I'm 22 and my daughter is 4 months old and we have 26 days of freeeee time!
    Jess