+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hey Barbie

I know what it is like to wake up every morning and to think that it would be off if I wasn't here. I too have marks all over my body from self harm.

I hope it wasn't hard to share this with us

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey kimnus so glad you havent done anything dramatic to stop you being here because im sure there are ppl around you that love you very much and want to be here if you ever need to talk.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well today has been an ok day still feel odd at times and down about things that have happened due to my actions, but i keep telling my self that i can improve if im just willing to say yes and admit that the wrong things that i have done and the people ive hurt along the way.
    I am slowly coming to the idea that i have to take the medicine so i can feel better, that i cant do it all on my own, i need to ask help when i need it too, instead of being stubborn.

Most importanly i need to do whats best for my self so i can be a better mum to my son and a better wife to my husband and know i cant do this all on my own, that i have to open up and be honest, lying gets you know where but instead in more trouble and most importanly hurting others and the good person i know i can be.

I break down crying alot about various things due to my depression and i always do this in secret but now the husband knows it good to finally just have a good cry in his arms and know that no matter what he will be there to support me and love me.

so all in all today has been ok, i cant expect the medication to worl straight away as it takes a little while but i know once it does hopefully ill be feeling alot better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I also used to hide away and cry as well. I still do a bit.

I just sometimes feel like DH doesn't understand what I am going through, and I also find it hard to explain what I am feeling.

Thanks
    Reviews
    yeah i know what you mean i am the same!! sometimes i find it hard to explain how i am feeling at times as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wish there was a better want sometimes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey kimnus hope you have had a good day today, i have had a pretty good day, there was times in the day when i had down moments but i decided to clean a room today and threw out heaps of stuff that was burndening me for ages so that was good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Krystal didn't have a good day today. I was looking at my husbands phone and I found old messages from the girl that he had the affair with, words can not express what I am feeling.

I am glad that you had a good day today

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh really gosh what the hell is he thinking, what about your feelings and most importantly marriage, so sorry to hear that i hope you have a better night and day tommorow!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah lets hope so Krystal