+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Fantastic idea!!!
    I'm going to sit down and read all the replies =)

A bit about me:

I am on medication for depression and anxiety and have not long gone up a dose 150mg Effexor XR

I have had 2 psychology sessions this past month for the first time in my life. We are focusing on the grief of losing my sister in 2007. Very difficult to do but I am keeping optimistic it is going to help me get better.

I could write so so much but do not want to dribble on

My worst point... feeling suicidal and to the point of constantly thinking of how I could end this

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls my name is krystal and i have recently been diagonsed with depression and im still getting use to the idea of taking the tablets, one thing i have a hard thing with is telling ppl and what there reactions will be.

hope your all well and ill be thinking of you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I would like to join

My name is Kim I have a beautiful 5 month son that I love to bits.

I am currently taking Cymbalta.

I have been diagnosed with depression, PTSD and and anxiety disorder.

Bit about my past: When I was 14 I was gang raped and from there I started taking drugs and was in an abusive relationship. My DH saved my life.

I had a difficult birth with Lachlan with and it ended in a c-section and I was unable to breast feed.

8 weeks after Lachlan was born my DH cheated on me with another woman and we are still trying to pick up the pieces.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey kimnus my name is krystal, gosh you have been through so much and ir really sounds like your slowly getting the pieces back together, im here if you ever need to talk about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Krystal. I am trying to slowly get the pieces back together it has just been hard. DH was the first person that I came to trust after the rape and to have him cheat of me I am just trying to trust him again

Thanks
    Reviews
    yeah that must be really hard for you, your a brave woman to still give it ago after everything you have been through. i know what you mean by hard, its hard for me sometimes as well, i only got diagonsed with depression yesterday and have been feeling it for a while just didnt want to take the next step of admiting it and having to tell ppl is hard to, so your brave in being able to tell your experience, thanks for that it will help me to see im not the only one suffering it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No your not.

I know what you mean. With being raped, doing drugs and the abusive relationship all the feelings I thought, I thought they were normal for my situation so I kept doing drugs so that I didn't have to think about it. Once my DH pulled me out of it and helped my come of the drugs I started feeling all those feelings again and it wasn't until I was 18 that I saw a doctor.

Thanks
    Reviews
    well im so glad your able to talk about it, it takes courage to do that!! and im glad i have finally gone and saw a doctor otherwise i dont know where i would be right now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah it is horrible knowing what your willing to do when your feeling depressed, I am glad you saw someone

Sent from my HTC Desire using Bubhub

StretchmarkBarbie is offline Senior Member
    Winner 2009- Best Username Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Edited. Didn't feel comfortable having this out there
    Last edited by StretchmarkBarbie; 18-04-2011 at 19:07.