+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Mischief is offline Love. Dream. Laugh. The shadows simply mean the sun is shining!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank You
    Yes. On a bad day I stuggle to find the energy to feed the kids. Its not uncommon for me to not brush my hair or still be wearing my "PJs" at dinner time. The kids are always fed, and dressed, but me... Forget it. I need that energy for them!

Roarsome - I hope your day gets better! We are here for you!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mischief For This Useful Post:

made2bAmummy  (05-02-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mischief View Post
    Ive never been before, but Im lookking forward to it!

Are you trying to get custody? *hugs*

hey how are you feeling today ?

we have had temporary custody for 20 months now but we are still fighting in court to have final orders , looks like we may be going to trial

Mischief is offline Love. Dream. Laugh. The shadows simply mean the sun is shining!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank You
    Sorry, I forgot to check back in this thread! LOL

Im doing good. Had a lovely night out with some girlfriends, and have had a beautiful day with my husband and children today. When all else fails in life I can rely on them to provide the inspiration to keep going.

I hope you get the custody. It must be very hard.

How are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    How i everyone going??
    I am getting there but still pretty 'meh' and extremely unmotivated.
    Im not really sure who everyone is on here lol we all just sort of jumped into the depression topic... who are you? whats your story?

I think Ive pretty much shared most of my story by now here fills in the gaps LOL
    Im Jo a 22 year old mum of a 2 year old emotional little girl (like her mum LOL)
    I live with my 23 year old full time working DP and my two cats. We just moved from the gold coast to wagga wagga because DP joined the airforce and I know no one here, so Im isolated, financially unstable, and have no friends atm LOL (hence the depression)...
    I think that fills in the blanks mostly and if not then meh LOL

How do those close to you respond to your depression or do they even know??

Most of my family know because they are sufferers as well, my closest friends know but really dont understand what it is and how it affects me.

Do you ever feel like its mostly all in your head?
    I always seem to feel guilty that Im depressed and like its just an excuse or something but cant seem to shake the feeling anyway.

Sooo frustrating LOL

OMG and I am always sooo tired!!!!

to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RoarsomeMum View Post
    THANK YOU for starting this thread.. Am not "with it" enough to really post today, but will be back..

Hope everyone is coping.. Or at least coping with not coping..
    Welcome Hope that you can get something from here LOL
    I thought it would help to have a place where those of us who are struggling can have a judgement free winge even if it seems irrational at times, and compare stratedgies.
    Its probably helping me so far more than anyone else as I feel like I have nowhere else to go at the moment LOL
    Thank god for the internet!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg i feel so bad i have neglected this thread * bad jadus bad*

Mischief : Its pretty much garaunteed we will keep custody but it just depends how much access her mother gets which is painful as i really dont want our lives to be further dictated by her .
    It does get very very hard , having to care for someones child whilst being abused and told your not doing good enough .

JJJ ( i shortened your name ) : Im lucky ( or not ) my dad suffers from depression as well so it is something that can be spoken about in my family quite openly , it is harder talking to my grandparents about it as they are of the opinion that all you need is some sunshine and excersise to shake it off .

Like you i do feel like at times its all in my head and people must think im attention seeking but i dont know .

Update on us : Dh was in court today his ex has agreed to mediation and the judge has ruled i be present ( not garunteed ill be in the conference but im to be present) , its ordered for this friday so major work needs to be done and i have to beg my boss for time off .

Hope everyone is having a good day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone! well if no one has posted for ages I take that as a good sign (hopefully lol)...
    How is everyone?? I have a slightly more human feeling and a slightly less zombie feeling atm YAY, go me!!!!!
    Just checking in anyway.
    Jadus: Thanks for the nickname lol, I was going to call my hubber ID J-crew but some small paranoid part of me thought that I would be breaching copyrights with JJJ radio station LMAO...Im so strange.

Thanks
    Reviews
    JJJ : hey there ,i thought everyone had forgotten about this area , im not doing all that well at the moment , i had a session with my counsellor yesterday and their is major me work to be done .

As far as court goes they came ot an agreement so we have orders for the next 8 months so at least there is a breather now . But the next drama popped up dh's work has told them that next week there is a good possibility all the casuals will be laid off ( dh is a casual) due to no work ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much for starting this thread. Depression is such a horrible thing, its just nice to have a place to be able to talk about it with people who understand.

I have had depression on and off all my life, and went off my meds when I found out I was pregnant with our first bub :-) I am now 7 months and have had a major relapse and feeling so awful! I want to be happy and excited but I am just completely terrified and not really all that excited about preparing because I have no energy or motivation. Did anyone else feel like that???
    I have a lovely husband and a supportive lmum but still feel so terribly alone. I also struggle to make friends and though I have a few I am terrified I am going to lose them cause I am such a miserable basket case at the moment and no fun to be around. I am about to start some new meds and hopefully some therapy - hoping it helps.
    To everyone else out there feeling this way my thoughts and hugs are with you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mischief View Post
    Yes. On a bad day I stuggle to find the energy to feed the kids. Its not uncommon for me to not brush my hair or still be wearing my "PJs" at dinner time. The kids are always fed, and dressed, but me... Forget it. I need that energy for them!
    oh this simple little post brings a tear to my eye - very familiar