Buhubbers mental support thread (inspired by wobbles) | Page 2 | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mischief View Post
    The insomnia sucks! I have sleeping tablets, but even those dont work at the moment. *sigh*

Ever noticed how all life's problems seem worse at 3am?!
    I hear you loud and clear on that , 3 am seems to be the magic hour where everything goes to hell .

Im also have problems with no motivation at all , for anything which is even more depressing as i feel like i have no purpose .

Mischief is offline Love. Dream. Laugh. The shadows simply mean the sun is shining!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank You
    You have a purpose.

Your purpose is to stay here and keep me company.

Im looking forward to hubby arriving home tonight. God bless him, he is out doing the grocery shopping for me, so I dont have to do it with 2 kids in tow tomorrow!

I will be able to cook up a storm! I cant wait!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay i have a purpose

Thats nice of hubby to do the shopping for you , last time is sent dh out ot get shopping he spent $100 over budget and didnt get everything we needed

Mischief is offline Love. Dream. Laugh. The shadows simply mean the sun is shining!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    I have warned hubby that we cant afford any JUNK FOOD. He's to buy the cheapest of every item where possible... LOL We will see how he goes!

If he does well then I will be able to afford to go out with my girlfriends on Saturday night. If he doesnt, I may have to cancel. LOL Is it pathetic that I have to limit myself to $30 spending money for the fortnight, and Im going to blow it all on one night out? LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    your doing pretty good if all you spend in one night out is $30 , when dh says he wants to go out i know i need to find at least $100 for him . He really isnt that bad of a guy just reckless with $$$

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    LOL @ Your hubby. Pre Kids $100 would have been OK. But we had so many bloody bills come in lately that we werent expecting. Once we get on top of them all it will be OK again.

Ive got the night planned out.... Movie first (I have a free ticket, so Im meeting up with a friend early), Laser Tag ($17), Drink and desert ($13) then I'll head home!

What do you have planned this week?

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh dont get me started on bills , we pay one off and 3 come in

My plans are this week is tonight im going out to my step mum support thingy , got counselling tomorrow morning . Working , housework , have to find something for sd and i to do on Sat coz ds is going out with his aunt / uncle and dh is working .
    Sometime in there i should start getting our documents ready for family court ( bah humbug)

I havent been ot laser tag in years , i sucked at it but it was so much fun

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Ive never been before, but Im lookking forward to it!

Are you trying to get custody? *hugs*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mischief View Post
    I hear you.

You said you get depression for serveral months of the year..... Is that the cool months? There is something called SADS... ???
    Hello, I hope this quote works LOL
    I forgot to answer you, didnt intend to ignore you.
    No it just seems to be triggered by too much stress or not enough, changes in circumstances ect. I tend to get depressed in the mornings as well which is sooo annoying when I was working cause Id feel like crap and want to call in sick all the time.
    Does anyone else experiance that?

How does everyone find working when you are feeling quite anxious or depressed?
    I struggle alot in the workplace, nothing much can be achieved when your heart is racing, your lightheaded and uncontrollably crying for no reason LOL.
    I used to take rescue remedy to work with me (which did nothing haha) but I always wished it was a bottle of rum to help calm my nerves LOL

RoarsomeMum is offline Right to speak, responsibility to listen..
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    THANK YOU for starting this thread.. Am not "with it" enough to really post today, but will be back..

Hope everyone is coping.. Or at least coping with not coping..