+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Looking for Mothers Group / Social Activity in Melbourne - Templestowe / Doncaster

Hi All,

I have just moved from Brisbane to Melbourne and looking to meet other mothers in the area. I live in Templestowe Lower but have a car and would be happy to drive. I have a gorgeous 9 month old boy who is very sociable and loves playing with other babies.

I look forward to hearing from you

Have a great day!

Kristyn

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey, i also have a 9 month old and have just moved to Melbourne.
    I live in Yallambie so not to far from you.
    I haven't made any friends yet apart from my partners work friends so i would love to meet up with you one day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

I too have just relocated to Melb and am in the Doncaster area. My baby is 14 months now however.. I havent made any friends yet or joined any groups as yet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey there! That's great that both of you are local. My email is kriswink@hotmail.com if you want to send me an email and then we can organise something

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anthea Evans

Hi Kristyn, I have been going to a great playgroup in Donvale you might be interested In Looking at. It's called Florence Avenue Playgroup there is lots of different age groups you can join and it's a lovely clean place to play. QUOTE=Krissy71;4818547]Hi All,

I have just moved from Brisbane to Melbourne and looking to meet other mothers in the area. I live in Templestowe Lower but have a car and would be happy to drive. I have a gorgeous 9 month old boy who is very sociable and loves playing with other babies.

I look forward to hearing from you

Have a great day!

Kristyn [/QUOTE]