+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jellybean07 View Post
    how does everyone manage to get into the Baldvis Medical centre?? I phoned 4 different medical centres last week (including Baldivis) when my little boy was burning up with fever - couldn't get into any of them and was told just to give him Panadol or take him to the hospital if it got worse. Perhaps there is a secret code word for Baldivis!!

just make an appointment, you shouldnt need to tell them whats its for, thats why i have done.
    If u worried just go to hospital
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jellybean07 View Post
    how does everyone manage to get into the Baldvis Medical centre?? ........ Perhaps there is a secret code word for Baldivis!!
    Maybe everyone's just catching on?! It's a few months ago I went there - I guess too many people heard it's easy to get an appointment there, so now it's not!

Thanks
    Reviews
    i could write a book about my experiences with the different medical centres in rockingham.

I agree, Dr Lim at Warnbro medical centre is absolutely shocking. Im surprised she still has her medical license. When i first saw her i thought she was a sick patient. She is really old and slow. I think she belongs in a nursing home! I was also surprised I got an appointment so quick (rung up and they pretty much said i could come straight away...). Now i know..AVOID!

Gemini medical centre port kennedy arent too bad for the odd flu or something but I would not trust them with anything serious. Inconsistent, lots of foreign doctors with bad english, there is one in particular who was absolutely horrible, my DP went in to get the wax in his ears syringed out. The doctor had a quick look in his ear and told him there was no wax and he refused to do it. Meanwhile DP was half deaf and has this problem every few months and went to another doctor at another centre who syringed his ears out and a golf ball sized wax build up came out. It was such a waste of time to go to the first doctor and then get nothing done. The same doctor also told my DP there was nothing wrong with him when he was pretty sick with all sorts of symptoms, just again to go to another doctor and got a proper diagnosis and meds. Its frustrating because as much as we try and avoid the bad doctors theyre the only ones with appointments sometimes.

I had a horrible experience at woodbridge medical when i was pregnant. They lost my records, my scans, one doctor got everything wrong, etc,ridiculous waiting times, the only thing good about the place is their nurses.

The new place at civic boulevard is pretty good but waiting times are crazy too. Have waited 3 and a half hours...

Its all frustrating! Sorry for the long post had to get it out.

Found an excellent doctor in mandurah though called Dr Voster (female) at dudley park medical centre in pinjarra rd. She is booked up most of the time, but she really is awesome.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I totally agree about how hard it is to find a good dr down here. The Dr Lim comment was halarious - I thought the exact same thing.

I have found a great Dr down at Gemini Health in Erskine. If its for a child they will fit you in for an appt asap and he has a great personality and very thorough.

It took me a year and a half to finally be satisfied with trusting someone with my family's health

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm now a regular at Baldivis Medical Centre. I've seen Dr Renasinghe (sp?) a couple of times and she's been really lovely. But think I'll be sticking with Dr Dennehey (sp?) - I've seen her about 5 times for my son's eczema, & she was so nice, and has been easy to get into (so far!). Now just have to hope she doesn't move away

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I would have to say Dr Dennehey from Baldivis Medical Centre has been a fantastic doctor for myself and my 2 girls and now I travel from Mandurah just to see her. Kind Regards James Coleman

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default Good GP recommendation?

Dr Grossman at Baldivis medical center is very nice I've used him a few times for myself and the boys. He is young but I think he is on the ball