+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    double post
    Last edited by Azurial; 22-02-2011 at 15:47.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Azurial - yay for getting all sparkly.

Wow, it sounds like he has been gone for a while.. And really, he has. Booooooo!

Hope you have some good quality time when he gets back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have NOTHING planned except taking possession of our new house on the 21st...... the day before he heads back to work , it needs some work though so we have no plans to move in straight away. So it will be a VERY relaxing time at home for him. He needs to do some serious re-bonding with ds too so I will get to have a few days to myself!!!! Wont know what to do!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow.. A new house. That is EXCITING! We moved into ours after a 20week build just before Chirstmas. From start to finish I was the only one who dealt with the builders and it was exhausting sometimes.

I hope you can enjoy the new house once everything is complete.

Bonding - It's hard isn't it. DS had problems with this but DD doesn't seem to care about when DH comes or goes. It's always the same response, HAPPY smiles!

Enjoy the time to yourself

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had to pop in and say DH GETS BACK IN 2 DAYS!!!!!!!! It's been 3'weeks and dd has changed so much! I'm dreading seeing him off at the airport when he has to leave again any tips on coping??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just count down the time til you get to see him again... Count your blessing you had the time you did with him, and be content in knowing he will be back... Okay, much easier said than done (this I know) but it's what I try tell myself!

How exiting having him home though... Enjoy the time you have with him and you dd

Wish I had a date when my dp would be coming home!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So dh was home for 2 days and he's gone again
    I hate to say this but does anyone else find it takes a while to get used to them being around again?? It felt like he was a visitor in MY house! Such a weird feeling!
    I absolutely loved seeing him and we had a great weekend and now I'll start the count down again!
    18 days to go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, mind if i join you? DH has gone to work in Kalgoorlie (i'm in Vic) and it looks like it will be mid june at the earliest that we get to see him again. We have two beautiful little girls, DD1- Lucy is 20 months and DD2- Heidi is 10wks. We're hoping to move over with him when we get enough cash together, hopefully by september/october, until then i'm staying with my live in babysitters (my mum and dad).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ilovelucy! My husband is working in Kalgoorlie too!! But I'm in Brisbane! He comes home again on Friday but only for the weekend
    He loves in it kal though! I've been floating between my mums and my sisters house and of course my own but it gets very lonely!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default anyone around?

I have posted a couple times over the years but there never seems many people around

Hubby is currently working away been gone for 10wks and has recently told me he wont be due home for another 5wks I have no family close to help and I think the holidays are making it harder cos we have no routine.

Just wanted to chat to people who understand how hard it is.