+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well week 1 is almost up only possibly 4 to go. Am doing ok am getting routines sorted so that is helping. Finding the nights the hardest but I'd I don't go to be till I am shattered I find I sleep during the night better

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi.. I am mostly just here being a grump because I have no where else to get it out.. Dh has been away for 2 weeks and we just had an arguement on the phone. I am sitting here crying away from the kids We never argue to this point. I am so p1ss3d off...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs to you ilove3, I know how you feel. My DH did FIFO work for years until recently, when we decided being away from each other and the kids just was not worth it anymore and something had to give.
    As you come accustom to the money of FIFO work we looked at our options, so we moved to a mining town in the coal fields in NSW. I sacrificed being away from my friends and family so we can have a happy normal life. He is on the same money, better roster and he is home every night! Now I never take it for granted because I know how much worse I could have it!

Keep smiling! He'll be home soon! Xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hugs its horrible fighting over the phone, especially when he isn't around for you to get past it. Are you arguing because you miss him and want him to come home? If so, he probably wants to be home with you as well. Remember that you are in this together.
    Have an easy day today and look after yourself xoxo

Sent from my HTC Desire using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies.. I just needed to get it off my chest. We never argue. It was my fault, in a way but then I was even more angry that we argued while he was driving in the car with his work colleague. They have a day off so they are heading to the gold coast. He was grumpy and when I tried fixing it he stayed grumpy so I ended the phone conversation with I love you, bye. I've heard nothin back after repeatedly trying to get in contact with him. I'm shattered!
    Im worried that his co worker has understood all of this and has said 'don't worry about her.. Blah blah..' and I know he is away working for us and he's missing us aswell but I don't want to be here today cleaning and sobbing in-between frigging washing & dishes...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I could have written this, so many times I have felt like that. I think sometimes we fight a battle of who misses who the most and who is doing it tougher. He'll come around don't worry. Everything will be fine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for letting me vent. I feel like crap still from sobbing all morning. My head hurts and I feel sick. I hope everyone else is enjoying their Sunday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just to top it all off AF just arrived. There goes another month of ttc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    **big hugs**