+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NAN Pro 1

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:
    Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default NAN Pro 1

Question for anyone else using NAN Pro 1

I have just bought a tin of NAN Pro and it seems really different in smell and texture to the NAN HA 1. The powder is really light and has a really sweet smell to it - like vanilla. Even DH noticed it!! Is that right? If I didnt read the tin I would think its the toddler milk (Pro 3)..... Maybe its just me but I didnt think it would be SO different to the HA?
    Me+He=DD Nov '09 (3) DS Oct '13

Thanks
    Reviews
    I used Nan pro for DD when we got home from hospital and it sounds the same, it smelt like vanilla and was a really light and fluffy powder.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Free weekly inspiration
Sleeping and Settling Tips

directory quick search

postcode / advanced search basic search

who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

forum - chatting now

can you help?
christmas specialssee all
Redgum Book Club for Kids
Aussie Owned Children’s book club offering Wonderful Books and Educational Toys from our very own talented Aussie authors & illustrators. Order online now for home delivery!
new stuffsee all
Coles
Introducing new Coles Little Explorer Nappies. Developed with mums & leading experts, you can depend on Coles Little Explorer Nappies both day & night. Ultra absorbent technology delivers maximum protection, keeping your baby's skin dry and healthy
sales & discountssee all
Aussie Farmers Direct
For a limited time only, Aussie Farmers Direct are offering new customers 20% off their first order. Enjoy fresh 100% Aussie produce delivered direct from the farm gate to your doorstep.
gotcha