+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lissy I started around 12 weeks too cos they were the only bras that had no underwire. I felt like a fraud!
    Emma yeah you feel them right down there!! At least I think so and your antenatal class should tell you what to bring. Our hospy provided everything for bubs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Jetgirl - they happen more often now ..its a odd feeling!!

We arent doing the classes as the only ones they had for twins was on a Thursday night and DH isnt able to attend so we are not going to bother ...i figure with two BF's with 3 kids each i'm sure i can get all the info i need from them..but i havent asked them about a hospital bag yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girls, when did you start to show?
    I actually look pregnant and i am amazed that i do so early. I think it is a mixture of fat but it definitely looks like a baby belly. I am 10 weeks today and i have looked like this for a couple of weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lissy-I started at 8 weeks but im carrying twins & are now 10wk2days.Ive read in books n stuff that yes pants can be tight or not fitting now depending on how your going to carry the extra weight or the change of weight throughout your body.Ive lost my weight on my legs/thighs & arms/upper body but have a 4-5 month pregnant body & im only usually a size 10-12.i'll have to get DH to take a decent photo to show you all....you'll die.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was a late bloomer LOL didnt really start showing until about week 16 or so ...mind you i had some extra padding from the first IVF cycle left over

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emma-Plus being your first that sometimes takes longer to show just depends on your bodies.My 1st i didnt show till 16 weeks then the twins it was bit earlier cause when i went for the 18wk scan she said your far too big to be 18wks & i said no if anything im less,so she turned on scanned & realised why i was so huge-TWINS !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    And ...i have had that Thyriod issue too ..i forgot about that ..i've only put on 5.8kgs the whole pregnancy and i'm 25wks tomorrow and i also was told by the doc that we tend to follow our mothers and they way they had us etc..in case case my mum didnt show until she was about 7mths went overseas on a plane and everything without the airline knowing ... :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Girls, guess i'm an early bloomer then. I went through puberty early so maybe thats linked

I'm such a nuff nuff, i was meant to go and get my combines bloods done for the NT scan and i forgot all about it so i left my forms at home, oopsies. oh well i guess it won't make any difference if i do them on Monday which will be 2 weeks before the scan. Preggi Brain!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    emma- wish i followed in my mothers footsteps... she had 5 bubbas & ALL were small.... i have hugens LOL i was like 2pd4oz born,my sisters & brothers were all bout the same & born at fullterm.Although i was adopted out as she wasnt married so they took me off her & drugged her once in labour to get me out & whisk me away quickly.She never coped real well till i find her at 28yr old.Its like weve never been apart now but i keep telling her when she gets ****ty with me that i have 28yrs to make up for & all those teenage crappy moods she missed out on.We have a great relationship.... now im but yeh wish i followed her child rearing days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Preggi's,

Hope your all going well at your various stages.

I am 10.5 weeks so getting sooo close to the magic that i can smell it. Its next week
    I won't be announcing to the world until after the scan though which is in 2 weeks from today.

Question, what should we expect from out 12 NT scan? Will the BT results (that i did today) be sent to the OB or the U/S place? Does the Sonographer give you the results of the scan then and there or do you have to wait until you see your OB? My OB appt isn't until 3 days after the scan.