+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So it appears i am chatting to myself in here
    helloooooooooooo

Question: What does everyone stand with regards to chemicals eg Hair Colour, cleaning products etc? I Have been cleaning with natural products for a while now (when i clean which is very rare haha). I am due for a root touch up but am cautious about dyeing my hair in the 1st trimester. I know my Hair Dresser would say it is fine, she has been pregnant twice and has 2 healthy kids and continued to work in her home salon right up until 3 weeks before giving birth. Anyway just interested to know what everyone does?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lissy - I get mine chemically straightened and they say its ok but i still wouldnt do it in the first trimester just cause its such an important development stage i wouldnt want something as little as a hair colour to do something IYKWIM

Em

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lissy I'm paranoid about chemicals. I won't be touching my hair for the first trimester. Everyone says it's fine but better be safe than sorry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Girls, i think i'll wait until after 12 weeks and then will go and get the roots done.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lissy - my hairdresser said they recommend waiting until after the first trimester. Also, my ob said it's okay to get my hair coloured, as long as it's only once in a while.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, well I am 10w tomorrow, and the last couple days have been experiencing some on/off cramps/abdominal dragging. Sometimes it feels like AF, sometimes not. Anyone else experienced this? I am freaking out (naturally) as I am a worry wart. Seeing the Ob tomorrow and praying he will do a scan and that everything will be ok.......has ruined my weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shy, i dont blame you for freaking out. Mild cramps and pulling are normal though and as long as you dont have bleeding with it im sure all is fine with bubbs. I had some bleeding and cramps over the weekend which totally freaked me out however it has calmed down now and my nausea has gone up a notch which i am taking as a good sign. I would demand a scan just to put your mind at ease. This 1st trimester is not fun!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Question???

Leaking nipples ...when did you start getting them ...if anyone can answer that one for me please

Cheers
    Em

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Emma!

I have had leaking (.Y.)'s from about 20 weeks i think!

Its completely normal for women to produce colostrum from about 16 weeks i think it is!

I discovered yesterday ican squirt... ready, aim, FIRE!!! lol

Nothing to worry about!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Peachy ..not worried more curious DH finds it funny ..warped sense of humor LOL so i thought i would ask the question