+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    me too. some people also get varicose veins from all the extra pressure down there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    What stage do u recommend using a body pillow? I'm 22weeks today.

Tntbub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got one at the beginning as I was in pain very early but found in the end my normal pillow did the job better and the pregnancy one was a waste of money

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Emma, how are the little ones going? How are you coping?

Next question. lol

Did anyone get the funny sensation of bubs bouncing on the cervix. I got a funny feeling in the place down below, I think bubs was bouncing on it.

TNTbub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi TnTbub,
    Just thought I'd share the pillow I've been using. I love, love, love it. It's made me so much more comfortable at night since using it. I can't do without it now. It's called the bellybean:

http://bellybean.com.au/

I lie in the middle of it so it supports my tummy and back and then stick a pillow in between my legs. It's great!

Josi

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello,

wanting to know if anyone else feels this. I feel sore in the lower abdomen. Its kind of like stretched ligaments. It used to happen when I was on my feet all day such as work. But now it happens anytime. I got out of bed this morning and there it was. Its there when Im walking too. Is this a normal part of pregnancy as bubs grows she gets heavier and causes soreness in lower abdomen.

I also have trouble dressing myself. I can put on my pants on the right leg a heck of a lot easier than the left. I usually need help for the left. Its the same soreness I get as I mentioned above.

TNTbub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi just wanted to know does anyone around the 32-33 week mark have intense soreness at the top of the fundus when rubbing your belly?

Tntbub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default First Trimester Nutrition and Vit D supplementation

Hi ladies,

I am currently 8 weeks and have some questions.

Can someone tell me if good nutrition in the first trimester crucial? My appetite has been all over the place due to feeling sick, and I have been craving for junky stuff like cheese burgers, instant noodles, chips...all the foods which I really dont take before getting pregnant. Things that I used to love I dont now. ANd being sick I dont cook and have been eating takeaways every single day. And when I do cook I eat spam and chicken nuggets.

My cousin told me during the first trimester our baby uses the embryonic sac so I shouldnt worry but I dont want to be doing bad things to my baby. I am taking my Elevit.

Also, my Vit D is just within range but since BFP I stopped taking it. Elevit has a bit of Vit D. Is there anyone of you who has or in similar situation re Vit D? Not sure if I should take the D supplement. I can only see OB first time end March so not sure who to ask.

Thank you.

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Mom2oneDS: I could have written your post word for word. I am 9 weeks tomorrow and for the last 5 weeks my diet has been terrible. I have been living off packet pasta, mashed potatoes and junk food, and prior to getting my BFP i NEVER ate any of that kind of food. I am so sick though that i am just trying to keep any food down at all. I don’t think i have eaten any salad or vegetables since the TWW. I too have heard the same thing about nutrients and the first trimester. I did speak to my acupuncturist about it and she said the main 2 things in the first trimester are protein and fat so not to worry about the junk food, she said although not ideal if all i can stomach is a cheese burger then eat them as they contain both protein and fat. I am still taking my prenatal vitamin so at least i know i am getting the basics. I have my first OB appointment tomorrow and was going to ask him if this was a big deal so will let you know.

We really should start a Oct/Nov/Dec 2012 IVF Due Date thread so we can all chat more, i know Oct is going to be a very busy month for us IVFers from all the other threads.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you EternalOptimist, and congratulations too!

Glad to find someone who identifies with how I am feeling right now. I havent vomitted yet but queasy at times and very low on energy...I spend whole day lying down on the couch...not very good...but tell myself it is all worth it as long as bub is well. We have gone through so much via IVF, so no suffering is too much now.

I read on another thread I am on that green grapes help. DH bought some just now and yes, I quite like them. I dont usually eat green grapes haha! No appetite for dinner too so not eating...then suddenly around 10pm I would make some milo minus all the milk and sugar, so bland milo, so unlike me! and make a simple ok sandwich to eat.

I feel so lousy I dont even want to floss my teeth! Something I do religiously every day. Wow I think pregnancy hormones are powerful stuff!

I know there isnt any thread here and I am too low too start one, but there is one I am on in Essential Baby for Oct/Nov/Dec IVF graduates. U are welcome to join us there.