+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Girls, I know this isn't a very active thread.. But incase anyone pops in here again soon..

I'd like to know what people's opinions are of how it would be viewed if you still had frozen embryos & were applying for adoption?

My situation is that we do have a frozen embryo, but I have severe problems with my uterine lining & so will probably never be in a position to transfer that embryo. I'm slowly but surely giving up on my own body & am becoming more & more certain that adoption is the best path for us. But for ethical, & moral reasons I'm not prepared to actually just destroy that embryo. It goes against everything I believe in. I think after 5 years frozen you have to apply thru a special process if u wanted to keep Embryos frozen even longer, so I'd rather wait till we no longer have a realistic choice & then make that decision to let it go because there aren't any more options left.

But I feel like that will be looked upon negatively? Anyone who's done IVF before adoption able to comment or give your opinion?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello you may find the fact sheets on The Royal Women's Hospital Website useful. There are quite a few of them you can read.

here is the link: https://www.thewomens.org.au/health-...n/fact-sheets/

Scroll all the way down to the letter U and you will see there is a lot of information for you to read and think about. Good luck x

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousMummy View Post
    Hi everyone. I realize this thread is old but its the first one to come up in my search results. I've found out today that I'm pregnant and for reasons, I cannot keep the baby. I've tried googling how to adopt out a baby but all I'm getting is how to adopt a baby. How do I start the process of adopting out? Thank you for reading this.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2017 info dates

Hi ladies,
    Tomorrow I am contacting our local agency to register for the info sessions, although I was wondering if anyone has the dates yet for 2017? The DHS website has not put them up yet. I am also based in the Mallee region, very willing to travel if need be for the sessions etc, has anyone from this region been through the local adoption process?
    Thank you