2 1.23%
  • Other

11 6.79%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We were not using any precautions, as I'd had chemotherapy 4 years previous and we ( wrongly) assumed that I couldn't get pregnant. Finding out about DS at 19 weeeks was a wonderful suprise!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Justwant2beamummy View Post
    A question for those who said withdrawal or pull out... Do really consider that a genuine method of contraception? Sorry, not being sarcastic or anything I really am interested.

Those got Pregnant on the Pill, we're you taking it at the same time every day, using other methods while on medication, not missing any days etc? I guess I'm interested to know how many people were taking the pill exactly by the book and still got pregnant?
    I was on depo shot and fell pregnant but miscarriged so my obgyn put me on a stronger pill which I took religiously but still failed and now have my 4th lil princess who is 3 weeks old Needless to say I had my tubes tied 3weeks ago lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gaby was planned.
    a diaphragm for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ds1 I was on Levelen ED(pill) for a year+

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can't believe how many people are using the pull out method as contraception. How old are you like 14? And haven't had sex education yet? Even if it has "worked" for you for years, you have been very lucky not to get pregnant when you dont want to but it is not a form of contraception. This is similar to any timing methods. Cycles change, it's hard to predict and confirm ovulation.

Additionally I don't understand how using "nothing" is a form of contraception for some of you. I understand if you have been told you can't have kids, but other replies suggest that they don't use any form of contraception but think that their baby was "unplanned". If I don't use any form of contraception, then I expect to get pregnant very quickly.

I hope some people using any of the above methods are being more careful about the types of contraception they are using and how they are using them. I hope people see the good side of this thread and learn from other peoples mistakes.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveHeart For This Useful Post:

Justwant2beamummy  (17-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveHeart View Post
    Can't believe how many people are using the pull out method as contraception. How old are you like 14? And haven't had sex education yet? Even if it has "worked" for you for years, you have been very lucky not to get pregnant when you dont want to but it is not a form of contraception. This is similar to any timing methods. Cycles change, it's hard to predict and confirm ovulation.

Additionally I don't understand how using "nothing" is a form of contraception for some of you. I understand if you have been told you can't have kids, but other replies suggest that they don't use any form of contraception but think that their baby was "unplanned". If I don't use any form of contraception, then I expect to get pregnant very quickly.

I hope some people using any of the above methods are being more careful about the types of contraception they are using and how they are using them. I hope people see the good side of this thread and learn from other peoples mistakes.
    I totally agree with this. Withdrawal is not a form of contraception and in y opinion if you aren't using contraception and yet you consider your pregnancy unplanned... Then you've got your wires crossed somewhere.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Justwant2beamummy For This Useful Post:

LoveHeart  (17-05-2012)

mystical mumma is offline * ʇı ǝןoʇs sǝıɹıɐɟ ǝɥʇ ˙˙˙puıɯ ʎɯ ʇsoן ʇuǝʌɐɥ ı *
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Was stupid enough to believe the "I can't have kids" line from FOB

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    The pill and pull out method.