+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 82 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Lurking, lurking with my hopes sky high...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best of luck to you both today! It's such an exciting time.

Looking forward to hearing how many little eggies are found today. May you have a brilliant little haul. I'm so happy for you Mel. You really deserve this!

V8 - look after yourself today my girl. You've done such a marvellous thing. You should be so very proud of what you've achieved. Not just for Melk, but you give us all hope with your gift. The world is a wonderful place when you see people giving so freely of themselves to make other's lives complete.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Lovely words Penny... you said it all

Good luck today girls!!!!

megan75 is offline A dream is a wish your heart makes
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    with Penny also

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PennyPC View Post
    Best of luck to you both today! It's such an exciting time.

V8 - look after yourself today my girl. You've done such a marvellous thing. You should be so very proud of what you've achieved. Not just for Melk, but you give us all hope with your gift. The world is a wonderful place when you see people giving so freely of themselves to make other's lives complete.
    Penny I can't agree more with these words, they are lovely and soo true.

Well The lovely Vee has delivered us 7 gorgeous eggs this morning and she is now tucked up at home with her boys, some chocolate/ gossip mags and a heat pack, to aid with her recovery. thanks again beutiful girl for all you have done.

Now we wait for tomorrow phone call

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Fantastic news.... anybody would be happy with 7 eggs.... I cant wait to hear tomorrows results. What day are you taking them too?

Well done V, hope the recovery is quick...

Good luck getting any sleep tonight Melk.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lilly i'm hoping a glass of red and some meditation will help -- this is the worst part waiting for that first phone call.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    AWESOME news ladies!!! for good results tomorrow
    xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Melk... Make it a big one.... (wine that is).... I cant beleive we have to wait now for a transfer..... its like a horrible "to be continued", moment when you dont see it coming....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Penny - Aww that was truly touching, thanks so much, i really hope it gives others the opportunity to look more into donation, i feel so blessed to have found a wonderful couple to donate to, the whole thing has just been really fantastic the whole way through.

I was pretty nervous this morning, but the clinic staff and hospital were really brilliant, they were all happy and smiling and it was great, i've never had a nicer experience in hospital and i normally hate hospitals! lol Had a massive sleep today when i got home with Cammy, they missed their mummy but were really good for grandma. And Mel left me with a few little pampering treats to get me through which was so unexpected and just really lovely. I feel really fine after a big nap, don't like standing for too long as i get a bit dizzy, so i'm getting stuck into the powerade to get some hydration back and had some special detox tea Mel got for me. The heat pack will also be used later cause i'm a wee bit tender.

All in all it was a wonderful experience but i'm just still crossing everything that we get to the next stage can so that Mel and her hubby get to have a child of their own

So yeah, tomorrow will be another step in the journey and hopefully it's all smooth sailing just as the whole journey so far has all worked out really smoothy and wonderfully.

Thanks again Mel for all your help and being there for me every step of the way, and as i said such a team effort it really has been great to share it with you.