Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh V.. he is just so so veryvery cute xxx

big congratulations xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Vee, I could eat him up he's so yummy!!! Congratulations!!

Melk, how is your little family? It's been a while since we've had an update?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I so have to be better at keeping you lovelies updated, time is just whirling by.
    Izzy is now 4.5 months and doing sooo well.
    she is a happy 6.2 kg and eats like a horse - including whatever she can steal from me- so we have introduced some rice cereal this last week and she loves it !
    I had to wean her onto formula a few weeks ago but she is quite happy with that- really didnt know any different - it was all FOOD to her.
    Izzy and I have started back at work last week so still finding the right routine - thankfully it's a family business and she can come with me which is great and it's a our quiet time leading up top christmas so we have some flexibility in the hours we are keeping. She has also started swimming lesson ( water awareness) and she loves it - just loves the water.
    Have attached some pics - swimming , bathtime & with her Uncle Guy at My belated 40th birthday BBQ last weekend in her party dress
    First swimming lesson 025.jpgGetting ready for first swimming lesson.jpg4 months 006.jpgI love My Crab.jpgIMG_8961.jpg

V Mitch is adorable - sorry to hear you had to have an emergency - c hope things are starting to heal and you are feeling better.

LadyMoz how are your precious girls ???
    Nat where you at ??

Love to you all xxx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Melk For This Useful Post:

HeatherRob  (01-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Awww yay more piccies, she's adorable Mel, getting so big now, shall have to show mum the new piccies, she'll be delighted. Sounds like things are going along beautifully, motherhood suits you to a tee Glad going back to work is flexible and you can take Izzy with you and it's not too busy over xmas, i hope you and the family have a wonderful chissy and i'm sure little Izzy will get spoilt

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Mel, Andrew, Izzy, just want to wish you all the very best for a happy Christmas and a wonderful new year. So delighted to see the new pics of Izzy, she is growing so fast, and so beautiful. love and hugs to all, Marie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    She is totally adorable. Love the photo in the jumper.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Hope you all had a wonderful christmas xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    OMG the last 6 months have flown by . My little princess is getting more and more gorgeous everyday.

We had a wonderful Christmas and New year at the beach with my family and a beltaed Xmas in early jan in Newcastle with Andrews Fam so she has just loved all the attention.
    She is trying to crawl and walk all at the same time has 2 bottom teeth and i swear is 6 months going on 16 !!!!

Hope the new year has started well for you all and finds you happy and healthy and enjoying life

Mel xxxxx
    Attachment 18588Attachment 18589

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Just wanted to say I'm thinking about you all and hoping all is well with you guys.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to V8 For This Useful Post:

Mod-Myztik  (28-04-2012)