+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    LadyMoz yes i have heard some "action" and walking helps- i will possibly be acting on these come the weekend

When i popped in to show her bump i took pot luck that she would be there and be free- Wednesday afternoons she seems to have in the office catching up, but probably when i take beanie in i will call ahead and arrange a time with the girls.

It's still very strange to think that sometime soon i will have this baby to look after, part of me still looks for something that says - ha only tricking this isnt real.

how are you and the twins going - who is your OB ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Have been thinking of you everyday, cannot believe the day is very nearly here! So excited for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Not long now Mel....YAAAAAY

Make sure to message me at some stage when your little one enters this world

Love to all
    xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks honey for that advise re seeing Julie. I will do that.

My obgyn is actually down the Gold Coast, before getting pregnant my husband and I wanted a 'sea change' we sold our Brissie house and bought a canal property. It's one level too which will help me a lot when these twins are born as our previous house had a lot of stairs.

I so hear you girlfriend. I still catch my reflection and get jealous of this pregnant woman then realise it's me dirrrrrrrrrrrrr I am at the stage though where I want these babies to stay put until at least 37 weeks. It scares me that my pregnancy might end early. I want to stay pregnant for as long as possible.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Here we are lovelies the final week and we started with a BUMP - litterally as i managed to bounce down at least 3 stairs on my Buttlast night by bouncing down the stairs- Pregnant woman and socks and wooden stairs- not good - called Hosp and went in for monitoring - turns out apart from a bruised behind & elbow , Beanie enjoyed the ride- didnt even flinch- which is good- really not the way i wanted to bring on labour .

Have a great week Lovelies and hopefully we will have some news soon !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Oh gosh Mel, not good falling down the stairs, luckily all is ok apart from the brusing.

One more week, i'm so excited I wonder how much longer Beanie will keep us all waiting though!

megan75 is offline A dream is a wish your heart makes
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Mel.. so sorry about your bruised bits.. but that's great all ok with beanie.. wow in the last week... good luck sweetie and i hope when the time comes, everything is smooth sailing.. xxxx

boysrgr8 is offline living with a constant look of OMG!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no! Glad there was nothing more going on then a bit of bruising, sounds painful!
    So looking forward to you meeting your little one, what a journey!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I know I'm going to get all teary and emotional reading about the birth and the magic of egg donation. Good luck....

Thanks
    Reviews
    well it's all systems go to be induced on Saturday night !! Everything is good except beanie doesn't want to engage and given all the meds I was on they don't want me to go over due date so we all agreed for me to be induced at 8pm Saturday !!