+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I can SO understand what you are saying Mel. It still seems so surreal doesn't it. After sooooo many long and enduring years of trying for a baby it's crazy to think this has finally happened. I caught my reflection in a window the other day and it took me a while to put two and two together that it's me!!!! Without angels like Vee I wouldn't be pregnant with these twins who are booting me as I type. These babies of ours are true miracles.

I can't wait to hear about Beanies arrival. You must post pictures of him/her.

Stay well hun.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    WORK DONE !!!!! time to refocus !!!

Had Obs appointment today and all is well. Beanie being a fabulously well behaved bub and is now 1/5th engaged anterior ( hoping bub stays this way - apparently best posi for birth) and we Doc really happy with both of us
    I just hope this good behaviour continues on the outside

Hope you are doing well

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Melk For This Useful Post:

BH-KatiesMum  (01-07-2011),Mod-SammiAnn  (01-07-2011)

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    hi melk, so exciting now. Im and everything goes really well for you when your precious bundle makes his/her entrance. Thinking of you every day, Marie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck gorgeous! xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    WOOT WOOT Mel and Beanie
    2 weeks to go. I can't wait to hear when Beanie makes his/her grand arrival which you, DH and your cheer squad (Vee, SuperGranny and us gals) have waited sooooooooooooo long for.

Mwah x

boysrgr8 is offline living with a constant look of OMG!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I too haven't been on for ages! TWO WEEKS! Amazing! I am holding you in my thoughts for the final journey to meeting your little bean. So many warm fuzzies happening right now! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Exactly 2 weeks to go Mel!!! Woohhhoooo!!!!

I'm counting down and can't wait. It's been ages leading up to this day, but I'm so glad to be here with you now

Millie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks Lovelies

this weeks check up shows Beanie is still slowly moving south so we just have to wait and wait and wait !!!!! My patience is starting to wear a little thin though I just want to meet this little person in person.. So if anyone has any ideas on how to convince Beanie to come on out I am open to all sugestions- My accupuncturist has me on Raspberry leaf Tea and Primrose oil tablets.

will keep you up dated

Thanks
    Reviews
    Noooooooooooo keep Beanie in their for as long as possible before you know it you will be changing poopy nappies for a lot longer

My friend went for a walk with both her babies and they came out pronto.

I also heard a bit of husband action can help.

Oh Mel I am so happy for you. I hope my babies stay put for as long as Beanie has. I just love being pregnant.

Hey when you saw Julie, did you call and tell Rosa/Tracey that you wanted to see her and when the best time was? I don't want to visit her with this big bump and make the poor girls who are in the waiting room facing infertility feel even sadder. It used to upset me when I was waiting for her and a pregnant woman or couple with a new born walked in

Not long now gorgeous girl. Has it sunk in yet that you are about to become a Mother? It is so surreal for me after years of ivf BFFN after BFFN cycles.
    Mwah