+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    ahhhh Mel you are getting so close now
    Aching hips and back muscles oh you poor thing I can imagine what I will be feeling at your stage now with twins lordy lordy ATM I get discomfort from time to time just under my right rib - maybe it's one of the twins foot

I look forward to hearing about today's scan
    Millie and Heather for your upcoming ED cycles

Vee - how are you going with your baby bump?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    LadyMoz HALF WAY how exciting, hope you and the twins are doiing well. I caught up Finally with Julie last week which was great.

We had Obs appointment yesterday afternoon and Beanie belly monster has decided that hanging upside for another 6 weeks was not looking fun so turned back up the other way- hopefully the decision will be made in the next couple of weeks to go upside down again
    Other than that all is well and we are travelling along nicely.
    I had the funniest moment at pilates last night,
    this little monkey seemed to want to imitate the excerices i was doing and in the end i had to give up cause i was laughing so much at the gymnastics that were going on inside i couldn't concentrate. Then trying to do a 'cat crawl" (sit on knees crawl forward along the floor to strech out the back)and finally this belly got the better of me and it soo want happening, i had my trainer and everyone in stitches cause cause this belly no longer wants to bend forward and crawl

to All

Thanks
    Reviews

Default yahoooo hoo!

Melk so excited for you, it's beyond words!!!!
    God if we could put all our posts in a book for the 'journey' what a story they would tell... i know you'll keep posting your progress and in the meantime we are installing a 'live in' therapy person to fix those aches and pains.... his name is Sergio! lol xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mel! Just read your entire thread and it was so exciting as I eagerly clicked on next page to watch your journey unfolding! Your excitment is contageous! Very happy for you and looking forward to following you all the way!

Tracey xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tracey, thanks for joining us for the end of the journey - it has been an amazing rollercoaster ride with some wonderful people involved.

Andy great to hear from you - how are things with you?
    I agree if we put all our stories in 1 book it would be an amazing read- one thing is for sure there would be plenty of tears and loads of laughs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree with the others - that it is an amazing & inspirational journey you are on, and now nearly there. It's gone so fast!! Let the next few weeks be a breeze and bubba will be in your arms......ahhhh, nice thought

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    It's the 18/06 today, one more month till Beanie is due Mel, can't believe it, so awesome!! How you feeling, did bubs turn back head down the cheeky thing? Lol @ the pilates classes, very funny and cute

Ladymoz - I'm 26 weeks now, getting there, getting more movement which is nice and reassuring

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey you two

GOOOOOOOOOOD luck to you both, this is so exciting, I feel am part of this journey even though am not (if that makes sense Keep posting in how it is all going
    Shushila

Thanks
    Reviews
    4 WEEKS & COUNTING !!!!!!!!
    OMG i keep having these flashes of " are you for real"

i cannot believe that sometime in the next 4 wks this little person will be here a reality that i was never confident we would experience.

My sister & Mum threw me my "non Baby shower" afternoon Tea on Staurday and it was lovely just my girlfriends round for an amazing high tea put on by my sister.

I am down to weekly Ob visits - had midwife visit last wednesday and Bp was up for the first time all preg and there was traces of protein in my pee so was sent for bloods , and then back to see OB last Friday- all was well no sign of preeclampsia so they put that episode down to being " one of those things"

The other good news was Beanie belly monter didnt like the conversation had on wednesday about him/her being delivered by c-section due to the lack of co-operation in moving from the side breech position to the right position, so by Friday the correct posi had been resumed and we are now back on track of a natural delivery- we will see if it stays that way-

Also finally off ALL my Medication !!! which is weird and great all rolled into 1.
    SO all of this combined on weekly visits- which is fine by me.

Will try to post a pic from the weekend

Love to all
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    @ myself, gosh the preggy hormones must be getting to me cause i was all teary about your last post! You're amazing Mel, i'm so super stoked, all my family send their love and thoughts to you too for the next few weeks and they are all super excited to find out what you're having, so i can't wait to tell them! hehe

Hope you had a lovely time at your non baby shower and glad bubs was listening and turned down the right way for you Unbelievable it's so soon.