+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    MELK - Im so darn happy for you and cannot wait for the next 8 weeks to pass so I can hear about your beautiful baby! So loved already. Most pregnancies go quickly to me but yours hasnt I think its because I cant wait to hear of you becoming a mummy its dragging on lol!

So lovely you remember the date that VEE had her EPU - what a special relationship you have so selfless its beautiful.

Good luck in the coming weeks may they be blissful for you all

Gardenia

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's getting so close Mel. I must admit, I can't wait for the first photos of you both too

Vee - When is your due date? How are you feeling?

Such an exciting time here. Enjoy whatever sleep you are getting now. Things will be so different in a few months.

Wishing you both the best of health.

Millie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Aww, that's so sweet Mel that you remembered i must have forgot it was just after Cammy's 2nd birthday then. I can't believe how close you are to becoming a mummy now, i'm so super excited for you! Just amazing really

Millie - I'm going well, coming up to 23 weeks on Thursday, have the flu at the moment but otherwise preggy wise going along nicely, due at the end of September so on the downhill slope now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    WEll 32 week scan today showed all is well and beanie the Belly monster is head down happily kicking the crap out of my kidneys
    Everything looking on track which is good news.
    I have now dropped 2 lots of meds - steriods gone and as of Monday just past no more Injections !!! just the progesterone to go in 3 weeks but that dose has been halved which is a good sign.

Popped in to see Dr Julie and the clinic and it was so lovely to see how excited they were for me and the bump.

Vee Dr Jules send her best wishes for you and your babe

Mel

Thanks
    Reviews
    awesome news Mel xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Aww that's lovely Mel, that Dr Julie sends her best to me and bump, she's a lovely woman. I bet the clinic peeps were very excited to see you with your bump Have you decided on names yet?

Soon it'll be next month till bubs is due! Amazing!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I love reading your updates they help my day feel brighter, you have been giveing me hope and it has paid off, we are now in the process of recieveing 4 embryos. I cant wait for your bump to arrive and con grats on the slow reduction of your meds. It wont be long now for you to meet your little beanie and with luck it wont be long before I have mine on the way. Thank you for your inspitration it helps so much when we can foloow a story that is ending the way we all dream ours will.

megan75 is offline A dream is a wish your heart makes
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Melk - fantastic news on the drop off on the meds.. yay.. bubs will be here very very soon

Heatherrob - congratulations on having 4 wonderful little snowbubs coming your way.. so so happy for you xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Melk - It's such a relief to be able to drop some of your meds. How are you feeling? It is sooo close really, after such a long wait to meet your first baby. My clinic OS has just confirmed my donor has started her cycle.

V8 - it sounds like your pregnancy is going very smoothly. I can't believe how much you have fit into 1 year. You're amazing.

Wishing you both continued great health.

Millie xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Millie Gorgeous I am so excited for you to hear ED has started her cycle , it wont be long now till we have you UTD !!! keep me posted

AFM feeling really good stil ( apart from aching hips and back muscles from carrying this belly around ) have OB apointment this arvo to follow up last weeks scan. But all is good