+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Best of luck!!! xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi gorgeous.

Yes I have had the nuchal scan. Both bubs came back with fab results 1:2000 They are both measuring exactly the same. I cried when I saw the bubs, it was so surreal. The 3D scan was amazing. Seeing their toes, tiny ears, little legs and arms OMG. One bub had hiccups... so cute. It was incredible to see them both move around, stretching, bringing their arms up to their face oooooooh I wish I could get scanned everyday to see them!!!

Have you been in to visit Julie yet?
    Not long for you now until your angel is born.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    lady fantasy to hear that those gorgeous bubas are doing well good luck happy easter jojo

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow - reading this type of positivity in a thread is what keeps me going when things aren't so rosy - thanks for keeping us all updated and look forward to photos when you have some

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Hey sweetie, just thinking of you, another month closer to Beanie's arrival. We just found out we are having boy number 3, after initially being a bit upset i'm very excited and relieved to have found out. I am also suspicious yours is def a boy too Can't wait to find out what you name him, and i'm super excited for you and Andrew, you're nearly in the last trimester

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    29 week OB check up today and got to see beanie on the screen - it's been so long and heshe has grown so much!! is bum down head up lying on the side- explains the constant ache down my right side those little feet kept going up and down. Looking very healthy which is good. Andrew wanst with me so tried to get a good look between the legs and i think i might have to work harder on that girls name- no dangly bits to see but could have been the position heshe was in.
    Thankfully my GD tests have all come back clear so Diabetes to worry about and everything else seems good.

Have to go have the 32 week wellness scan due to the fact i have been on drugs for so long they just want to make sure everything is functioning properly.. cant wait to see a full pic of my little jumping bean- the quality of todays quick scan was pretty average.

Vee so excited to hear your news another boy !!! must be something DH is eating as it's all down to our men's genes to decide what's what which seems unfair really... I have sworn Beanie is a boy from the beggining but after today I'm not so sure....

Take care lovelies

Mel xox

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Melk For This Useful Post:

Mod-SammiAnn  (05-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ohh Mel great news xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fantastic news Mel! It's such a great time in your pregnancy. I can't believe there. Is only a few more months to go. Wishing you continued great health.

Millie xo

bgbgbb is offline To think, I was only going to have 1 child!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Mel, I cant believe its 29 weeks already! Who knows, in 10 weeks you could very well be nursing heshe (or shehe!) What have you bought for bub? Pram?

Ladymoz, congratulations on your twins. I remember how surreal it was to see those 2 bubs on the screen, I dont think you ever get over the fact that there are actually 2 babies in there. I now look at mine and cant believe these big 1yo boys once fit in my tummy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    WOW Mel 29 weeks so glad to hear your scan went well. And yayyyy for your GD tests to come back all clear, you little superstar mummy to be
    bgbgbb- Thanks hun for your well wishes. Yes it certainly is surreal, I can't believe how incredible our bodies are to take more than one baby. I am feeling huge already and I am only 16 weeks, I do have a small frame so I suppose that's why. I saw Mariah Carey's baby belly and she was MASSIVE!!!! holy moly. I just pray everyday that these babies stay here until I am 37 weeks

Congrats Vee on another little boy another one to spoil their mummy. I hear boys are more loving as girls are little miss independents. Everyone keeps saying to me "it would be wonderful for you to have a boy and a girl" but I will be happy with whatever god gives me, as long as they are healthy and happy