+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 82 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    OL - no probably a girl but I still refer to it as a he- we won't know fir sure till it pops out

If only I could accru frequent flyer points for beanie too would be fantastic !!

Have a wonderful weekend lovelies xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Wow Mel, i bet you're looking forward to putting your feet up jetsetting around like that is tiring Glad to hear Beanie is doing nicely in there and hoping things settle down nicely before he/she arrives

I am doing well, just exhausted a lot really, had our 12 week scan and bubs was spot on, so that was a massive relief, the boys are going great, Joshy is doing super awesome at Prep, so very proud of him, looking forward to a little kid free get away next week to Sydney and Tasmania, woot! I shall be attending an Usher concert at 14 weeks preggy, so maybe this baby will be a groover, lol who knows! Have a great weekend hun, rainy and miserable but also nice and relaxing

megan75 is offline A dream is a wish your heart makes
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Melk
    Just wanted to let you all know that we have placed our ad/thread/post for an egg angel..

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/forums/showthread.php?p=5704809#post5704809

fingers crossed our wait wont be too long and we too get to find our wonderful angel like you did with V..

And thank you all for your support xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Megz , I am so excited for you and DH that you are going down this path, and so cant wait to share your new adventure with you.

I just read your ad and it's beautiful- heartfelt and loving, everything that in know you are.

I am here to hold your hand whenever you need it and i am sure V will be happy to offer her view from an ED's point of view if you have any questions and concerns as you go down this road ... it's so exciting for you...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think the Beanmeister got used to travelling, cause since we have been home he keeps rocking back and forth and his little legs keep moving like he's walking a marathon !!! but i love it !!!

Hope you are all well and staying beautiful

Next Ob appointment next Tuesday 25 weeks !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Aww Mel, that's not far away at all, i think i'm roughly 10 weeks behind or something so it makes it a bit easier to remember how far along you are, i forget i'm pregnant most days! So exciting and great to hear the little beanmiester is doing well and kicking about in there

Megan - Shall have a read of your story, i so hope you find your donor angel and have a brilliant success like the lovely Mel, you all deserve so much happiness after such heartache. Will have you in my thoughts and hope the universe delivers a wonderful donor to you

megan75 is offline A dream is a wish your heart makes
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Mel and V I am sure that we will have lots and lots of questions as the time goes on..thanks for the offer of support.

I can't believe that you are nearly 25wks already... wow.. how cool that your little one is moving around so much.. sooo happy for you all

xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well 25 week check up and all is well .

Beanie is cruising along - Strong HB and uterus sitting in the right spot, Obs happy with everything so we'll just continue to plod along .

next is GD test in 2 weeks then back for 29 week check up then the countdown is on .

love to all
    Mel xoxox

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Melk For This Useful Post:

Mod-SammiAnn  (05-04-2011),SuperGranny  (06-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Amazing, everything is going beautifully, how you feeling, how is your little bump growing? So excited for you, not long now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fantastic news Mel. Now you can enjoy being pregnant, and pat little bubs head or botty when you feel them. So much fun ahead.

I'm counting down already :-)

Millie