+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 82 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on the glowing report card Mel, what a superstar little Beanie is!!!

OMG 6.6cm, I even got my ruler out and thought how tiny, what a tiny miracle you have growing inside of you. I think little Beanie was poking his tongue out at Mum and Dad saying "I tried telling you that I would make it, you couldnt hear me!"

megan75 is offline A dream is a wish your heart makes
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That is great news! so happy for you all.. Now you can start shopping with confidence.. and shout your news to the world..YAY!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks LadyMoz and Megz

Ladymoz i am sure you are right about poking his tongue out - just like his father

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    this is absolutely joyous news. I want to have a party already. So happy I have tears, hugs, Marie.
    Last edited by SuperGranny; 06-01-2011 at 15:43.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Thanks again for the text sweetie, i got it when i had some bubhubbers over so had to share the news with them too So thrilled all is well and no further testing just the morph scan Super excited and feel so blessed to have had a part in it all, you're so amazing, well done Mel

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wooohooooo! The best news ever Mel. You must be so happy. Little Beanie is thriving. Congratulations :-)

Millie xoxo

7. The Following User Says Thank You to milliegirl For This Useful Post:

jo-anne.36  (08-01-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Marie and Vee i sat my folks down last night to got them to watch the video we got yesterday and it was lovely to see their reactions. I am really feeling excited now and ready to enjoy the next 6 months - OMG only 6mnths !!!!
    Vee I can't believe Josh is off to prep that's wonderful.
    Love to you all. XOX

Millie Gorgoeus How are you going lovely?? it amazing to think i am here at this point still quite surreal- I want to ask them are you sure this is me you're talking about -after all this time - really. I feel so lucky Hope you are doing okay
    Mxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Aww that's lovely they got to see a video, that must make it all seem so much more real and then they can all get excited now too That's beautiful and wow 6 months doesn't seem like a lot when it's been your dream for such a long time. I'm so thrilled for you both

Oh and yeah i can't believe Joshy is off to Prep soon too, got all his school gear now just counting down, 18 more days!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow - I can't believe that 12 weeks has passed already, and what a fantastic start to the year to see, (and watch later) your beautiful beanie, woohoo!!
    I can only imagine the excitement rippling through your family at the thought of your new addition, very very soon.
    Really happy that all is going to plan (not sure on colour, lol)

bgbgbb is offline To think, I was only going to have 1 child!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Mel, those odds are absolutely brilliant! Such a high achieving bubby already! Are you starting to wear maternity clothes yet?