+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 82 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Mod-SammiAnn is offline Administrator
    Winner 2010- The Most Helpful Member Award

Winner 2010- Member You'd Most Like To Meet IRL Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

a couple of these

and a WHOLE lotta these !

So excited for you all!

Sam

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Awww, Julie is a star, such a lovely woman she was too, so glad you have such wonderful support and yay for allowing yourself to feel pregnant now. It would feel like dreaming about this for so long and now it's here, would be so amazing.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default yah for Beanie's Bits.....

It's so awesome Melk - and you are so right - V is a legend!!! Being an ED (or a donor of any kind i reckon) is right up there with the most selfless act anyone can offer...
    my hat, cape and tiara is off to you V....

Now Melk, how are you feeling? Any changes to report? Apart from the heady feeling you get from being on cloud nine!!!

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Andy - Just make sure you don't leave your Tiara behind lovely.

Well according to my mum & FS my boobs are deffinitely bigger
    One good side effect of the drugs i am on is they do keep the nausea at bay. FS was telling me yesterday the prednisone have in them the same drug that they give women who experience really bad nausea so it should help keep it in check- and as it's a steroid it does cause insomia - which i havent had that much of- and still need a nap around 1-2pm of an afternoon.
    I have gone off Red meat- can't stand the smell of it and i was so inspired for dinner the other night i ate a bowl of potato gems & colesslaw and left the meat- it just didnt cut it- So a few subtle changes

hope you are doing well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    About the bigger boobs, i always wished that would happen, but it never did till i had the baby and got milk, hehe. Good thing that the drugs are keeping the nausea at bay and you aren't getting insomnia either. Do you have to take the drugs throughout the pregnancy? So cool you now have a ticker

My sister was also saying how funny it was cause her being my identical twin means that your bubba shares the same DNA as me and her aswell, i didn't even think of that! Pretty cool though, what a special little bubba you have in there and one totally awesome mumma to be It is funny how many lives it touches, my mum and my sister have been so super supportive and just think it's amazing and are so thrilled for you.

SpotTheOcelot is offline 'Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus_Slime View Post
    V8 I think you and Mel have touched a few hundred people

absolute inspirations

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Aww that's so nice OL and Spot I truly am so glad we can share this little journey with others in the hope that it brings awareness to infertility and the struggles some couples have to go through to get their much wanted little bubbies and that egg donation is really a tremendous gift.

HelenHasTwins is offline Oh the love I have for my twin boys! How wonderful a feeling it is...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    What a special person you are V8 and congratulations Mel...It warms my heart seeing a thread like this, DH and I have donated our 2 frozen embryo's...They will not go ahead with the thawing and transfer until I have this bubba in Jan, but we did not need them and I wanted to hopefully help out a couple acheive their dream of having a family

boysrgr8 is offline living with a constant look of OMG!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    HOORAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! So amazing!

Thanks
    Reviews

helen That is an amazing thing you & DH have done- it really is a gift that keeps giving.

Well week 7 today and seems to be the constant state of things at the moment !!

Love to All