+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 82 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I finally found you both, and have caught up on your wonderful progress

Mel - I'm so happy for you. You have endured so much up to this point, and I know the rainbow is leading you to that pot of gold.

Vee - What a wonderful gift you are giving Mel. You will both share a unique experience that will last a lifetime. Mel is going to make an amazing mumma

I'm here cheering you on girls. The wait in June is going to be harder than the 2ww but I know the happy ending in July is going to make it all worth it

Millie xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tap tap tapity tap...

... Don't mind me, I'm just waiting (im)patiently to hear how the follies have gone.

MilkingMaid is offline Winner 2009 - Mod Award - most supportive member
    Question those who don't question authority
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Mel and Vee - I wish you both all the very best with this, what a wonderful partnership you have created, to bring a new life into the world...

I hope everything goes wonderfully today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Scan No 2. follies growing nice & steady - the 10mm from friday are now 14 , the 12mm @ 16 and the little fellas from Friday are now at 10-12.
    Back for another scan on Wednesday and EPU Friday- still expecting 8-10 mature eggies on Friday so . I swear i am getting as anxious as i would be if i was doing it myself.
    M xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    YAY!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news!

I hope you are both doing ok.

I'll keep tapity tap tapping until Wednesday for the next installment on how the golden eggs are brewing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great numbers Mel & V8. May they all be great petri dish dancers Good luck on Friday

Millie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Hey everyone, thank you so much for the messages of support, it's so wonderful to hear. As Mel said they had a little growth over the weekend which was good and yeah just gotta give them a bit more cooking time to be ready on Friday for EPU.

Feeling a little icky today, but not too bad, i have been pretty lucky really with no real side affects which has been a relief.

Will update again tomorrow hopefully.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Good stuff Vee

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Thanks Ang

Well had my second ultrasound today to check how they are going. The biggest one on Monday was 16, and it's now 22, there are quite a few 18 sized ones, a 21 and a few 14's, about 11 in total, the FS reckons she hopes to get 8 good ones and hopefully they all get fertilised and get a good outcome next week once they grow to day 5 embies. So exciting and so chuffed for Mel and her DH

Waiting on the phone call from the clinic to find out when my last injection is (the trigger shot) and then shall be going in on Friday for the EPU, not sure what time but i'm sure it'll be first thing

Seems like it's taken such a long time to get here, but once it all happens, it's all pretty quick really Can't wait to see what results we get and next week will be even better to find out how many embies grew.