+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 82 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    megan75 is offline A dream is a wish your heart makes
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations Mel and DH.. what a wonderful present you now have for Xmas.. and to see your little one starting to grow and look so good.. just amazing..

Vee - also congratulations to you.. for giving such a wonderful gift of life.. I know I have said it all before.. but you are just a wonderful amazing lady..

Thanks
    Reviews
    MELK! Fantastic news! congratulations honey you really deserve it

V8 - you are amazing what youve done is truly heavenly you must have a direct link to the angels god bless you.

Thanks
    Reviews

Wink how are you going along lovely?

roll on Thursday hey honey? hope all is good for you....
    had my hyst today; now hopefully no issues and i can get on with next FET - pingy's crossed xxx
    Me xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Andy everything crossed this has taken care of everything and you can get on with your FET- yep this going to be one looong week.

Take care lovely

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lovelies

This is the longest week
    Finally 1 more sleep to go & then we get to see Beanies HB - I can't wait, although we have to get all the way through to 3,30 tomorrow afternoon!! - very excited but also a little scared- we have waited so long for this i just pray all is well. Had accupuncture yesterday afternoon and that instilled a bit more calm & balance into the old body/mind and removed some of the anxiety.

Hope you are all well

Thanks
    Reviews

Default waiting, waiting.....

Melk i get the jitters just thinking about you getting ready for tomorrow... roll on 3.30pm and you will see Beanie's liddle heart beating away strongly for sure....
    makes me tear up, it's such a special time for you and DH - sending you all the best and much love for Thursday xxx

i'm through the other side from my mon hyst - biopsy all clear; FS is giving me the ****s a little - v. lame on details; and of course as they don't believe in NK cells etc etc all they are looking at is hormonal health of my uterus and 2nd round of bloods also all good...
    what can i do but keep going... i've questioned her on adding other 'treats' to my meds but she just cops out and says she can recommend me to other doctors if i want to go there... smacks of 'all care no responsibility' to me.... anyhoo D1 today, so here we go again with embie 3 - 3rd time lucky right b4 Xmas we hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    looking forward to your post thurs updates honey xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Andy Fantastic news next cycle is underway.
    Frustrating FS wont consider other meds. My FS still says that it is more to do with the embryo than anything else- i now say bollocks to that.
    But Positively i am sending you that emby number three is your golden child - will be right there with you through this one lovely.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mel
    Sending you lots of good vibes for scan tomorrow im sure everything will be just perfect

Big milestones for us both tomorrow ARGH I hate all this waiting and it never gets easier and I think its worse when you have so many more eggs too

xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Goodluck hun, bummer about having to wait till 3:30pm, hoping beanie's little heart is strongly beating away. Lots of love to you both xxoo

megan75 is offline A dream is a wish your heart makes
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Mel,
    today is heartbeat day.. YAY !!! can't belive it's here already... I will say good luck and hope all goes well.. but it will .. and beanie is growing nice and strong... will check back later to get all confirmed..

big hugs to you and thank you for all your advice too. xx