+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 82 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    As Vee has updated you she had her first up close and personal with the Dildocam today.

I think we were both a little anxious and excited to see what was going on in there.
    and we weren't disappointed .
    there are 8 follies measuring 10-12 mm and about 5 measuring 8/9mm, (yep i have been to many of these scans and these numbers seem to embed into my to memory)
    so hoping we should get 8-10 good eggies.

Vee these are a good size, at pick up they like them to be about 20mm and they grow 1.5 -2 mm a day. I can't believe we didn't cover this afterwards.

It was so good to sit and chat .
    It all feels so real now, i know there are still a number of hurdles to get over but i can really see my bub at the end of this. and haven't been able to do that over the last 4 years

It is hard to put into words what Vee's gift means but i have this bubble of excitment and love inside for this baby and its not even an embryo yet.

As for my pressie it's beautiful. Where you found the time to do this is beyond me, but the thoughtfullness in it is priceless.

Linkspur it's deffinitely something you need to be sure of but the gift you give someone in being a donor is so precious.

We now hope monday gets here soon so we can see how our little follies have grown .

Mod-biscotti is offline Administrator Administrator
    Winner 2012 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    to you both.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh dear you've both made me tear up, which is a little uncool on public transport.

You two are awesome.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh here you are. Good luck girls!

Mel this feels really right, I can't wait to celebrate your BFP.

Vee - Bless you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by Melk View Post
    It was so good to sit and chat . It all feels so real now, i know there are still a number of hurdles to get over but i can really see my bub at the end of this. and haven't been able to do that over the last 4 years
    That is the best feeling ever, i'm so glad it's given you both the hope and that extra determination to fulfill your dreams and i'm so positive that it will work. Hearing you say that you can see a baby at the end of this is just amazing after all you have been through to get here.

It is hard to put into words what Vee's gift means but i have this bubble of excitment and love inside for this baby and its not even an embryo yet.

As for my pressie it's beautiful. Where you found the time to do this is beyond me, but the thoughtfullness in it is priceless.
    It's kinda surreal hey, i'm even envisioning you with a little tummy growing, buying baby stuff etc, hehe, it's all on the horizon i can see it And you're more than welcome for the little gift, i am so glad you liked it

Thanks for giving me the specifics about the eggs, hehe, it was all a little bit foreign to me about whether it was good or not! lol

Also wanted to share the stats (Mel's better at remembering then me) But by using donor eggs she has upped her chances of success from 10% to about 90%, PLUS because my eggs are all young and healthy (hehe) It means that when the pregnancy progresses she also steers out of the other risk factors of genetic problems etc. So how cool is that? Mel can give a better and more detailed info for others if they were interested. I just think that it's amazing.

Today i had to up my shots to 200, feel a bit ick today, but not too much longer and we shall all have some great news to report

Have a great weekend everyone, it's my little one's 2nd birthday so i'll be busy and update again after the scan on Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Melk & V8 - Melk, I am thinking of you on this wonderful journey. V8, what you are doing for Melk is marvelous. It's a beautiful thing for both of you to share and I'm so glad that 2 wonderful people have been united to experience this. Many blessings to you both and to Melk's DH, you will share a bond like no other forever. Good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Kismet & PW so lovely to have you both here with us and thank you so much for all your love & support, I'd be lost without you Gals.

Vee hope the boys' christening and Cam's birthday party went well .
    M xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh..i found it too....this thread I mean...
    It is so heartwarming to read, so happy for Melk it beyond expression and I am so amazed with wonderful V8. I am too tearing up....
    So ---marvelous team....---wishing you the best result possible coming up and I will be thinking of you both with joy and hope. At the same time..sprinkling some your way....

Endie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Melk
    great numbers, Looking forward to see what tomorrows scan brings you
    xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    GG and Sweede hi lovelies thank you for joining us on this journey
    Luv Mel