+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks Megz - How are you doing ?? how are those numbers going ??

Thanks
    Reviews

Smile coowee....

Hey Melk, well you are certainly onto it!!! no stone unturned... just out of interest did you ever go down the 'Tubal Litigation' test prior starting IVF - i remember it because it was kinda like holding an inflated balloon in your uterus - 'look Mom no hands'!!!!!!

i guess over time our organs can do all sorts of things... in particular on the ivf train...

MILLI - so nice to see/hear from you babe... and i'm so wrapped you are going down the ED track now... sending you heaps of big kisses for October - how excitement!!!!

have a great remainder of week lovelies xxx

megan75 is offline A dream is a wish your heart makes
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Melk View Post
    Thanks Megz - How are you doing ?? how are those numbers going ??

I have another BT tomorrow morning, so will let you know ..... fingers crossed they are still going up.. I can still feel that I am UTD.. going by the amount of time I get up at night to wee....... and other things..lets just hope that it's strong ..

take care and goodluck xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Andy - i have to say i am feeling really positive now having turned over all these stones to see what we might find. NO i have never done the tubal ligation(spelling) prior to starting IVF i had these same tests done and although one of tubes was a bit spasmic the dye got through without a prob, the in 2008 when i went over to current FS she did a lap/ the dye/ hysterocpy etc whilst she was in there and everything flowed fine- so this is something that has happened somewhere in the ast 2 years.
    I have to say i am not all that bothered about them being blocked- I mean give DH's dodgey sperm my alien invaded eggs we would have always had to go the IVF road anyway so i say leave them blocked for now if they do me no harm and lets get on with killing some killer cells.

Will update FS's take on this later this arvo - appoint at 3.30 pm today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus_Lime View Post
    Vee,still can't believe how soon it is for you, it must be a great relief for you I just turned in an assignment online, there's a first. You need to have a partay.
    Yeah i study externally so it's all online for me pretty much. I am so having a party, am organising a girls night out when i finish, can't wait. Did my second last exam today, hoping i passed and feel good that it's over.

Quote Originally Posted by milliegirl View Post

V8 - Congratulations on finishing your degree soon. What a great example you are to your children.
    Aww, thanks so much

Quote Originally Posted by Melk View Post
    Andy yep the old fangango gets a good work out in IVFland- yes the grater was related to the Nk biopsy - pleasant - not

V8 so excited for you finishing your degree you should be so proud of yourself
    Thanks precious, one more exam to go then i'm done diddly done Woohoo.

So happy for you too that you now know what you're up against and it's the NK cells, hoping that you got some good news today at your appt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well we are drugged up & ready To bring BK2 home. Appoint today went really well. Julie was surprised about blocked tube but is happy to leave it be , so start prednisone on D1 of next AF about the 16thOct then FET about the 31st oct. I am so excited I feel like celebrating- it's no guarantee but hell next to finding the wonderful Vee it's the next best thing. Will also be on clexane aprin and double crinone . Bring it on !!!!
    Last edited by Melk; 30-09-2010 at 18:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Melk u go baby! Roll on roll on.....
    I tested neg today (like u on 1st ED cycle) - seems everything described by FS as 'perfect' is not so! Fired off an email posing some questions on NK cells to which FS replied 'we like 99% of the ivf community, do not believe in NK cells' mmmmmmmmmmmmm......
    So that'll be me and DP off for an appointment to discuss WTF we try next...... 8 lovely frosties in the chilly bin, but like u I'm reluctant to keep going down well trodden unsuccessful paths.......
    X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay Mel!! It is a really exciting time & everything is lining up beautifully. We're all cheering you on!

AndyGee - don't u love those FSs that day everything looks fine & you should just keep trying as it is a matter of time etc. $$$ credit card please. Let's roll the dice. Um no thanks. Do some thorough testing first.

Heaps of babydust!!

Millie xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks lovelies for all your support i couldn't get through it without you

Andy we do get to a point where our FS's start to peeve us because of their take on " it's not proven/ not enough known about it" take on things, but at the end of the day they have to get the fact that we cannot just keep throwing money after hope and blind faith time and time again. Julie was honest and did say to me when she did the test if did show up positive she had emailed a DR in sydney who treated a lot women for this and seemed to be the guru and one of few FS's who put any credince in these cells, to find out what to do about a positive result. Even the other day she said to me that she was scared prescribing these drugs as she doesn't know enough about it and there are no hard facts that show what these drugs do - i could've shown her a number of articles if she needed them - a good one is :http://www.sharedjourney.com/define/nk.html

Thanks
    Reviews
    oops hit the post button by mistake

I also said to to Julie that of the half dozen or so women i know on here who have been tested / treated for nk cells have all moved on to BFP's so i was convinced it was worth doing .
    The other thing to do if you are adamant on taking pred as a precaution and FS won't get your GP to prescribe & monitor - I know it's not the best scenarion but i do know of a couple of people doing this as FS won't prescribe it.

Milli Gorgeous it is so exciting for both of us and it's so wonderful to have you and GG also going through this at the same time .. i just know our numbers are up this time

V hope all has gone well and that last exam is done and dusted

Well off to my twin Godsons 3yrd birthday party now so have a wonderful weekend

M xxxx