+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    megan75 is offline A dream is a wish your heart makes
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's great news Melk.. now they have somthing to battle for you to get to your dream result.. so happy for you! .. AFM.. 2 more sleeps till we find out if our little gifts stuck around this time....

YAY ! for you !! so happy

Thanks
    Reviews
    MELK that explains everything then!!

Thank god that at last you have answers!!

No more sadness no onto dreams coming true

Louise

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi lovelies

I have to say the change in mind set over the last couple of days has been amazing- it has gone from struggling to think anything but negative to believing that this will actually happen.

Andy I ahve discussed NK cells with my FS last year after my first Chem pg and she did the ANA blood test- this came back as negative for active anitbodies. A lot FS's believe if if this BT shows no sign of high levels of anitbodies then there is no concern of active nk cells. I guess what we have now shown is that the 2 are really separtate- my recent ANA Bt came back negative but the biopsy showed up elevated levels so there really is no correlation - i am starting to believe that this biospy as uncomfortable as it is should be part of the initial examinations of all women starting IVF , wouldn't it be better to be fighting this right from the begginning.

Megz everything crossed for you

Gardenia how are things with you??

Vee how is the last week of uni going??

OL & CAz hope you lovelies are well

Have a great day lovelies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Melk so glad you got a result that is an answer. I wish you all the very best for a succesful cylce and very glad to hear that you are in a great place right now. Bring on your next cycle.... Well done on taking control of your body and finding out that there was something wrong.

Thanks
    Reviews

Wink agreed!

Yep Melk i agree with you fully - when you think of all the rounds of tests before and during any ivf together with the juggling that goes on when you finally secure a ED, add together the money and the time and effort only to find all those cycles potentially have been neutralized by NK cells!
    Good grief it seems so natural for that testing to be in the mix....
    I think i remember you posting something about a 'cheese grater'? was that the NK test???

My fandango is so used to having things inserted these days i reckon a little grating would be a change from the everyday.... hahahaaaa - made myself laugh!!!
    See insanity setting in thru the 2ww...

Well babe all i can say is roll on October for you and you can get onto that cycle again and get that BFP - i will be cheering for you from the stands with my "Go Melk" pom poms!!!!
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Oh Mel, that's great news, not great that you have NK cells, but you know what i mean, its great you now know what's involved. Oh gosh that's great that you can go again in Oct, so excstatic for you, just cheering! Can't wait till you get your BFP and have a little sticky bean on board Massive hugs to you hun, my sis was asking about you today too, so we're all still thinking of you lovely

And AFM, yeah my last exam is a little over a week away, can't bloody wait. Thanks OL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Melk,

From one NK suffering, ED recipient, cycling in Oct - to another, GOOD LUCK!!!!

Honestly, I didn't find out I had a NK cell problem until I moved clinics after 11 beautiful embies were transferred for 100% BFNs. The first FS at Melb IVF didn't believe in NK cells being a problem and said it would be just a matter of time I moved to Monash and my new FS did a lap, hysteroscopy, endoscopy etc and 'Wella' positive NK cell diagnosis.

Have a wonderful few weeks rest, as you are going to be very busy for the next 9 mths

V8 - Congratulations on finishing your degree soon. What a great example you are to your children.

AndyGee - Hi. It's wonderful to see you here

Have a wonderful weekend girls!

Millie xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Andy yep the old fangango gets a good work out in IVFland- yes the grater was related to the Nk biopsy - pleasant - not

V8 so excited for you finishing your degree you should be so proud of yourself

Milli great to see you doing well and gearing up for your ED cycle , wish you all the very best gorgeous.
    Todays update had sonohystergraph & salopingography today and 95% good news- Uterus is all healthy lining looked good, no endo or anything found- ovarys had a couple of nice looking follies growing naturally so that was good- so health & uterus wise she was really happy with what she saw. The tubes on the other hand are another story - totally blocked no dye could get through at all - no big deal in the world of IVF but rules the magical reality of a natural BFP- but we had pretty much moved on from that anyway so not so bothered by this outcome- they main thing they were looking for in the tubes was a salping bubble- trapped bubble of fluid that when it burst it can wash away the embryo- thankfully they DID NOT find this bubble of fluid- so i am very pleased with that- so it looks like the Nk cells are my demons - watch out little nasties.
    Go to see FS tomorrow to discuss fully and work out next step -feeling good though at this outcome.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi OL not a dumb question at all - this i will not know until i see FS tomorrow - so stayed tuned.

megan75 is offline A dream is a wish your heart makes
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Melk - what an ongoing saga for you.. but great it seems only the NK cells are your issue.. here's to a great vist with FS today