+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 82 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    megan75 is offline A dream is a wish your heart makes
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    V8 -
    wow what an amazing thing you are doing for Melk.. so kind and just wonderful.. you are a true angel.

Melk -
    What great news that it didn't take long for you and DH to find your Angel, it is fantastic news that the cycle has begun allready.

I wish you both the best of luck with your journey good vibes for great eggs, fantastic lining and happy strong swimmers...

I look forward to reading your story as it goes along.. Good Luck to you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Melk & Vee

Congratulations on starting this journey.

Sounds like your a perfect match.

I look forward to reading how things go and that a beautiful baby will be on its way shortly.

Jane

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck girls - Vee, you are a special lady... Hope you have a successful cycle

Love this thread, I'll be reading too...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Megan75 & Mum4nay, lillypilly & Mrs P lovely to see you over here, thank you so much for your support, hope you girls are doing well.

MIsti my lovely you're a gem and a wonderful support. and it certainly feels like the universe is on our side and deffinitley got it right.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Melk and V8, good wishes for both of you for this cycle.

V8 Thank you for doing this, it warms my heart to hear of people like yourself would give such a gift to another.

Melk--You so deserve to have a bubba in your arms.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Melk and V8 -

I've chatted with you both on other threads. It's so good to see you here together!

I'd thought for some time that you two were the ones cycling together! It's great to see two wonderful people find each other like this.

It's such an exciting time and I'll following your story with much interest.

Best of luck. I'm cheering for you both!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey Frosty thank you for all your support.
    I hope all is well with you

Penny so great to hear from you, i hope you are doing well and have a plan in place for your next ED cycle.

Bring on tomorrow's scan

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Thanks so much everyone, it's so nice to have some extra support going through this with others that understand.

Penny - That's so cute you sussed it out and figued we were doing this together, that's so cool

Well today we had the lovely internal scan, was a wee bit uncomfy, but there was a few good eggs there it seems, no idea how many is a good number and i always hear it's quality not quantity so i'm just stoked all is going well. There were 3 on my right ovary and 5 on the left and a few small ones. They've upped my puregon to 200 to make them grow bigger and get to a good size. Next scan will be Monday and if it's all looking good on that day we'll do the trigger then have EPU on wed, if not Friday shall be the day.

It's super exciting that it's all happening. It was great today too cause Mel and i got to chat afterwards for about an hour or so cause my kids were at home being babysat by my sister and hubby, so it was lovely. It just made me realise how lucky i am to have my precious boys and i'm so amazed that i can do something so small to take time out of my life to help an amazing couple to have a baby, and i think we are both pretty confident that this will happen in the not too distant future.

I gave Mel a little present today for being so welcoming and friendly to me and so wonderful to the kiddies, its a custom made fertility bracelet so i hope it brings her luck when she has the emby transfer. Since she's seen it, i'll share a piccy for others to have a look at it.

Was such a great day, looking forward to Monday and fingerscrossed they are all lovely and big and we get some decent eggies for Mel and her DH. Pic of bracelet

Don't think the pic worked so just added a link aswell incase you can't see it
    Attached Images
    Last edited by V8; 13-05-2010 at 18:32. Reason: added link to pic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow this is a fantastic post, I'm so glad that you have found someone so selfless to give you this beautiful gift! Good luck to everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I like many others here are reading with interest - wishing you all the best on this journey.

I hope to one day have the courage to help someone in this way.