Talk about this process being nothing but a waiting game- I called today D1 of AF to book in for a D10 Tube dye inspection & flush cause they can only do this for some reason ( iam sure it is valid and reaonable) on day 9or 10 and they are all booked up and only have sonographer on next thursday so cant even squeeze me in- so i now have to wait till next month for that - annoying - i just want it all done with.
Gardenia i didnt answer your question the other day So what is the treatment exactly she plans for implantation failure/incompetent uterus? Is it to do with giving you a better lining ? The answer to this is i dont really know at this point- she is hoping to get some direction in regards to drug protocol from these gurus in Sydney- i do know for implatation i will keep on th aspirin and clexane, as for the retention and uterus issues - i'm not sure yet. I know at my last FET she was very happy with the thickness of my lining 17mm on D10 - she didnt go into specifics i think she is waiting to see if what the nk results are first then work around what drugs will be needed for that.