+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Melk,

to you and your family and V8 at this time of sadness and loss.

I have been quietly following your journey - it has stirred up many memories of my not so dissimilar journey. The good news is that dreams do come true. I was blessed with twin girls from our second donor cycle. I hope that your next transfer is the one for you.

What follows is a little food for thought and something that you may or may not wish to chat to your FS about. I experienced two early miscarriages in the first donor cycle before changing FS. My new FS performed all the tests which you are about to undertake. Everything came back negative - suggesting that there was no reason for the m/c's. As a result my FS decided to change my regime in the hope of a successful pregnancy - (i) a different type of estrogen for the start of the cycle and (ii) clexane injections from day of transfer for the first 20 weeks. Whether it was meant to be or the changes to regime I will never know. However, I do know several women who have had multiple m/c's and failed IVF cycles that once put on clexane had a successful pregnancy and swear by it...

Best wishes for your next cycle. I hope your journey soon comes to a happy end.

Take care.
    Diana xoxox
    Last edited by kandd; 29-07-2010 at 21:24.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi KandD

thank you for your words of suppoort it is wonderful to hear that things can and do have a happy ending.

I have been on clexane and aspirin since my first mc Feb 09 but unfortunately in the 3 transfers since then it has not made a noticeable differnce as i had a chem pg last july and now this one.
    I have not used any eostrogen support so this is deff something to discuss with FS - i am open to all topics /areas of discussion. I have also been reading up on Trophectoderm biopsy -PGD testing on a blasty and thinking this may be worth doing to check for any chromosone abnormalities lingering on that could cause rejection.

The next couple of months should be an interesting time as far as research on these areas is concerned .

Thanks
    Reviews

boysrgr8 is offline living with a constant look of OMG!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been moving so have missed all your news Melk. I am so very sorry. I have shed some tears for your loss, I felt so positive about your little one, as I am sure you all did. I hold you all in my thoughts and am still sending out some intense positive vibes. Many hugs to you. x I hope all goes well in your next stage of testing and you have some new answers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh MelK Im so sorry to hear your news, it had all sounded so positive. I hope you get some answers soon if you have testing done. Hope you are doing ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey there lovely OL
    I'm doing ok, 98% good then theres 2% that still catches me out when least expect it. Thankfully the physical side is all done and my levels are back to normal so we can now put this experience in it's place and move forward to see what lies ahead. The hardest part is seeing people who know what is going on and having to relive it - i went back to pilates on Tuesday night and my beautiful trainers were like how did it go and I just broke down down in a heap for a few minutes and then was got on with it. Sometimes i feel not telling anyone you are doing a cycle is easier because you don't have to go through over and over again and deal with their sadness for you, but you do miss the support they give you- i guess you just deal with it .
    Have started my blood testing for further investigation so we will see what that turns up...

How are you going??

A big to all
    Last edited by Melk; 06-08-2010 at 12:30. Reason: spelling

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi just a quick update- well the vampire took his fair share of blood so hopefully it show something, biopsy booked for this coming Friday. Hopefully we will have blood results then , but will have to wait 4-6 wks fir biopsy result.

Hope everyone is doing well.
    M x

Thanks
    Reviews
    MELK - I will be thinking of your this Friday. Hoping you get some indication from the bloods though earlier then 4-6 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mel
    Good Luck with the biopsy on Friday, sucks that the wait for results is so long....same as mine I will get an appointment between 6 to 8 weeks for everything I just had done :|

Nat
    xox